- Jones, Michael, The New Cambridge Medieval History, Vol. VI: c. 1300-c. 1415, Cambridge University Press, 2000
- Kleinhenz, Christopher, Medieval Italy: an encyclopedia, Volume 1, Routledge, 2004
- Canduci, Alexander (2010), Triumph & Tragedy: The Rise and Fall of Rome's Immortal Emperors, Pier 9, ISBN 978-1-74196-598-8
- Bryce, James, The Holy Roman Empire, 1913
- Sismondi, J. C. L., Boulting, William, History of the Italian Republics in the Middle Ages, 1906
- Comyn, Robert. History of the Western Empire, from its Restoration by Charlemagne to the Accession of Charles V, Vol. I. 1851
- Dunham, S. A., A History of the Germanic Empire, Vol. I, 1835
- William M. Bowsky, Henry VII in Italy, Lincoln, 1960.
- Maria Elisabeth Franke, Kaiser Heinrich VII. im Spiegel der Historiographie, Köln/Weimar/Wien, 1992.
Read more about this topic: Henry VII, Holy Roman Emperor
Other articles related to "source, sources":
... Open-source intelligence (OSINT) is intelligence collected from publicly available sources ... community (IC), the term "open" refers to overt, publicly available sources (as opposed to covert or clandestine sources) it is not related to open-source software or public intelligence ...
... Known by Islamic sources as Yung Wei, which was in fact the name of the first era in his reign (Yonghui era from February 650 to February 656 see era name), Islamic sources credit him ... According to these sources, Emperor Gaozong is said to have respected the teachings of Islam greatly, feeling the teachings were compatible with Confucianism, and offered the building of the ... for his own preferences, but according to those sources, did not stop him from allowing Sa`d and his company to spread the teachings throughout the region ...
... Beyond that, the ancient sources contain vague allusions to Illyricum as his homeland, to his Pannonian virtues, and to his harsh upbringing along the war-torn Danube ... There is no direct evidence in the ancient sources for their birthdates ... Chlorus, is often called Maximian's stepdaughter by ancient sources, leading to claims by Otto Seeck and Ernest Stein that she was born from an earlier ...
... Fudge, The Crusade Against Heretics in Bohemia, 1418-1437 Sources and Documents for the Hussite Crusades (Crusade Texts in Translation S.) ...
Famous quotes containing the word sources:
“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If were looking for the sources of our troubles, we shouldnt test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.”
—P.J. (Patrick Jake)
“On board ship there are many sources of joy of which the land knows nothing. You may flirt and dance at sixty; and if you are awkward in the turn of a valse, you may put it down to the motion of the ship. You need wear no gloves, and may drink your soda-and-brandy without being ashamed of it.”
—Anthony Trollope (18151882)
“The American grips himself, at the very sources of his consciousness, in a grip of care: and then, to so much of the rest of life, is indifferent. Whereas, the European hasnt got so much care in him, so he cares much more for life and living.”
—D.H. (David Herbert)