Khaled wrote on many issues of Islam, including:
- Islam and its social and material interdependence in society.
- Inheritance in the Islamic Sharia (Legitimacy).
- Personal Status provisions of the Islamic Sharia(Legitimacy).
- Tales of Ramadan.
- course of the Islamic call in Lebanon during the 14th century AH.
- marriage to non-Muslims.
- definition Letter of Islam.
- Islam's position on paganism, Christianity and Judaism.
- views and positions.
- Madinah society before and after migration.
- Muslims in Lebanon and the civil war.
- Torah, the Bible and the Koran and science (A translation of Maurice Bokay's famous Book).
- martyr in Islam.
- Islam and its vision to after life.
Khaled also had a national role through chairing for many years the “Islamic Gathering,” a weekly political meeting that was held at Dar Alfatwa) that gave its views on Lebanese politics during the civil war in Lebanon. He was personally involved as a representative of Lebanon in many Islamic Arab conferences, or sent representatives to different Arab and world countries.
Read more about this topic: Hassan Khaled
Other articles related to "writings, his writings, writing":
... Up on Cannis" (New Worlds October, 1959) "The Subways of Tazoo" (New Writings in SF 3) "The Pen and the Dark" (New Writings in SF 8) "Getaway from Getawehi" (New Writings in SF 16) "T ...
... the "ultra-left" After Lenin's death, the USSR selectively censored his writings, to establish the dogma of the infallibility of Lenin, Stalin (his successor ...
... New Writings in SF 7 (1966) New Writings in SF 9 (1966) New Writings in SF 11 (1968) New Writings in SF 16 (1969) New Writings in SF 21 (1972) ...
... During the course of his church ministry and extensive writings spanning a forty-year period, Cadman became widely quoted ... He also was a strong supporter of Scouting, writing “ It may be that the historian of the future, who will see the present as we can not see it, because we are too near to its events, will chronicle the ...
... Yet there was essentially "nothing new" in Marmion's work ... Rather, his "revolution" was effected by "a return to what was fundamental," specifically his restoration of "Christ as the center of all.. ...
Famous quotes containing the word writings:
“If someday I make a dictionary of definitions wanting single words to head them, a cherished entry will be To abridge, expand, or otherwise alter or cause to be altered for the sake of belated improvement, ones own writings in translation.”
—Vladimir Nabokov (18991977)
“In this part of the world it is considered a ground for complaint if a mans writings admit of more than one interpretation.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)