Grace Hospital may refer to:
- The fictional Seattle Grace Hospital in Seattle, Washington, which is the setting for the ABC series Grey's Anatomy
- The historical Grace Hospital (Seattle) in Seattle, Washington, now defunct
- Grace Hospital (Morganton) in Morganton, North Carolina, United States
- Toronto Grace Health Centre in Ontario, Canada
- B.C. Women's Hospital & Health Centre, (formerly known as Grace Hospital) in Vancouver, British Columbia
- Grace Hospital (Winnipeg) in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Grace Hospital (Ottawa) in Ottawa, Ontario
- Sinai-Grace Hospital in Detroit, Michigan
- Grace Hospital (Richmond, Virginia), designed by Charles Morrison Robinson and listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Richmond, Virginia
Other articles related to "grace hospital, hospitals, grace hospitals, hospital, grace":
... In April 1999, two hospitals with roots in the community since 1888 consolidated services under one roof ... The former Sinai and Grace hospitals joined to create a community academic hospital in northwest Detroit and relocated to the former Mount Carmel Hospital building ... Grace Hospital had originally merged with or bought out the former Mount Carmel facility ...
... Detroit's Grace Hospital opened in 1888 the next year Grace Hospital Training School for Nurses was opened under the direction of Eugenie Hibbard ... Grace Hospital Training School was one of the first training schools for nurses in the United States ...
... There are two hospitals in Windsor Hôtel-Dieu Grace Hospital and Windsor Regional Hospital ... Hôtel-Dieu Grace Hospital is the result of an amalgamation of Grace Hospital and Hôtel-Dieu in 1994 ... resulted in the closure of many community-based and historically important hospitals across the province ...
... The Princess Grace Hospital Centre (French Le Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace) is a hospital located in Monaco ...
Famous quotes containing the words hospital and/or grace:
“Time rushes toward us with its hospital tray of infinitely varied narcotics, even while it is preparing us for its inevitably fatal operation.”
—Tennessee Williams (19141983)
“Though her parting dims the day,
Stealing grace from all alive;
When half-gods go,
The gods arrive.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)