Fuller may refer to:
- People with the surname Fuller (surname)
- Fuller, a worker who cleanses wool through the process of fulling
- Fuller's Brewery in London
- Fuller's earth, clay used for filtering and purifying
- Fuller (weapon), groove in a knife or sword blade, to lighten and stiffen the blade
- USS Fuller, the name of two ships of the U.S. Navy
- Fuller, California, United States, town in Imperial County
- Fuller Brush Company
- Fuller (metalworking), a tool used to form metal when hot
- Fuller Theological Seminary, the largest multi-denominational seminary in the world, located in Pasadena, California
Other articles related to "fuller":
... William Benjamin "Shorty" Fuller (October 10, 1867 in Cincinnati, Ohio – April 11, 1904 in Cincinnati, Ohio), was a professional baseball player who played ... His brother, Harry Fuller, also played professional baseball ...
Famous quotes containing the word fuller:
“Ring out, ring out thy mournful rhymes,
But ring the fuller minstrel in.”
—Alfred Tennyson (18091892)
“Water inflated the belly
Of Hart Crane, and of Shelley.
Coleridge was a dope.
Southwell died on a rope.”
—Roy Fuller (b. 1912)
“Some women, when they kiss, blush, some call the cops, some swear, some bite, some laugh, some cry. Me? I die. Die. I die inside when you kiss me.”
—Samuel Fuller (b. 1911)