The main goals are to: Make Nursing and Midwifery more visible in Europe
- Exchange students and teachers
- Compare curricula and improve quality of Nursing and Midwifery education
- Co-operate in research in the Nursing and Midwifery works field.
- Develop European projects and intensive programs.
- Participate in realisation of the Bologna declaration in Europe.
- Get accreditation for Nursing and Midwifery education in Europe.
- Use the Erasmus - Socrates European programs
- For long term student exchange
- For teacher exchange
- For intensive programs
- For financing projects and disseminations
Read more about this topic: Florence Network
Other articles related to "primary goals":
... θ23 and θ12 have been measured to be non-zero by several experiments but the most sensitive search for non-zero θ13 by the CHOOZ collaboration yielded only an upper limit ... More recently, in 2012, θ13 was measured at Daya Bay to be non-zero to a statistical significance of 5.2σ ...
Famous quotes containing the words goals and/or primary:
“Let us beware of saying there are laws in nature. There are only necessities: there is no one to command, no one to obey, no one to transgress. When you realize there are no goals or objectives, then you realize, too, that there is no chance: for only in a world of objectives does the word chance have any meaning.”
—Friedrich Nietzsche (18441900)
“What had begun as a movement to free all black people from racist oppression became a movement with its primary goal the establishment of black male patriarchy.”
—bell hooks (b. c. 1955)