Fellowship may refer to:
- An academic position: see fellow
- A merit-based scholarship, or form of academic financial aid
- A nonprofit or government organizational fellowship
- Fellowship (medicine), a period of medical training after a residency
- In Christianity, a term (translated from the Greek koinonia) referring to individual Christians who are in Christian communion with each other
- The Fellowship (Australia), a group within the Presbyterian Church of Australia
- InterVarsity Christian Fellowship
- The Fellowship (Christian organization), an American organization also known as "the Family"
- The Fellowship of the Ring, the first volume in J. R. R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, the first of Peter Jackson's film trilogy.
- Fellowship!, a musical stage play parody of The Fellowship of the Ring
- Fellowship, an album by Lizz Wright
- Fellowship, Florida, a town in the United States
- Fellowship, New Jersey, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Fellowship Baptist College, an institution of higher learning in Kabankalan City, Philippines
- Fellowship Church, a church located in Grapevine, Texas
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Pathologists, assessment for pathology training in the United Kingdom
Other articles related to "fellowship, fellowships":
... A minimum of twelve fellowships are open every summer for young writers, all over the country ... The writing fellowship covers board and lodging for the full 22 days of the duration of the entire workshop ...
... Fellowship of Saint Giles The Fellowship of St ... The Fellowship helps its members control their urges, support each other, and fight the vampires who infected them ...
... Fellowship is located at 29°14′49″N 82°17′32″W / 29.2469°N 82.2922°W / 29.2469 -82.2922Coordinates 29°14′49″N 82°17′32″W / 29.2469°N 82.2922 ...
... 2011 National Endowment for the Arts Fellowship for Poetry ... Amy Lowell Poetry Travelling Scholarship (2000/2001) Camargo Foundation Fellowship (1999) Hawthornden Fellowship (1997) Maine Arts Commission Fellowship (1997) National Endowment for the ...
... in his career, he gained a master's degree in military science a Fellowship of High War College from Nasser Military Academy a Fellowship of Combined Arms from the High War ...
Famous quotes containing the word fellowship:
“Blest be the tie that binds
Our hearts in Christian love;
The fellowship of kindred minds
Is like to that above.”
—John Fawcett (1739/401817)
“And sometimes I remember days of old
When fellowship seemed not so far to seek,
And all the world and I seemed much less cold,
And at the rainbows foot lay surely gold,
And hope felt strong, and life itself not weak.”
—Christina Georgina Rossetti (18301894)
“Good fellowship and friendship are lasting, rational and manly pleasures.”
—William Wycherley (16401716)