Fake may refer to:
- Fake (Swedish band), a band active in the 1980s
- Fake?, a Japanese rock band
- "Fake" (Ai song)
- "Fake" (Alexander O'Neal song) (1987)
- "Fake" (Simply Red song) (2003)
- Fake (US band), an American electro band remixed by Imperative Reaction
- "Fake", a 1994 song by Korn from Korn
- "Fake", a song by Mötley Crüe
- "Fake", a song by Brand New Heavies from Brother Sister
In other uses:
- Fake (manga), a BL manga
- Fake (2003 film), a Thai movie
- Fake (2010 film), a film featuring Fisher Stevens
- Fake, Nigeria, a village 90 miles from Katagum
Read more about Fake: People With The Name
Other articles related to "fake":
... This is a reference to the fake commercials heard on the fictitious radio stations in Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories ... The fake site–www.littlelacysurprisepageant.com–displays a message from virtual authorities saying it has been closed down ... The domain name address is just one of dozens of fake sites in GTA IV ...
... However, with shanzhaiism in mind, people can produce fake and pirate products in a massively organized way ... Fake and pirate products are produced ... For example, there was once a so-called Fake-One Road ( 山寨一條街 ) in China ...
... That’s Not Fake is a viral ad taking the form of a fake TV show. ...
... her family moved to Shiraz, and then Moniro moved to Tehran and using a fake name, worked as a worker in Daroupakhsh Factory ... true identity was revealed using another fake name she worked for another six months in Amidi Factory ... Later she worked the grave yard shift nurse in a private hospital, again using a fake name ...
Famous quotes containing the word fake:
“Kitsch is the daily art of our time, as the vase or the hymn was for earlier generations. For the sensibility it has that arbitrariness and importance which works take on when they are no longer noticeable elements of the environment. In America kitsch is Nature. The Rocky Mountains have resembled fake art for a century.”
—Harold Rosenberg (19061978)
“So cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You cant fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.”
—William Burroughs (b. 1914)
“The only honest art form is laughter, comedy. You cant fake it ... try to fake three laughs in an hourha ha ha ha hatheyll take you away, man. You cant.”
—Lenny Bruce (19251966)