Economics and Business
- A business
- A company
- Entrepreneurship, the practice of starting new organizations, particularly new businesses
- Enterprise architecture
- Enterprise Asia, a regional NGO for the development of entrepreneurship, based in Kuala Lumpur
- Enterprize Canada, a Canadian student-run entrepreneurial business plan competition and conference
- Enterprise Capital Fund, a type of venture capital in the UK
- Enterprise for High School Students, a non-profit organization
- Enterprise GP Holdings, energy holding company
- Enterprise Holdings, the parent company of Enterprise Rent-A-Car and several other car-rental agencies
- Enterprise Plc, a civil engineering and maintenance company in the United Kingdom
- Enterprise Products, natural gas and crude oil pipeline company
Read more about this topic: Enterprise
Other articles related to "economics, economic, economics and business, economics and":
... Constrained optimization plays a central role in economics ... The Lagrange multiplier has an economic interpretation as the shadow price associated with the constraint, in this example the marginal utility of income ...
... Economics has been subject to criticism that it relies on unrealistic, unverifiable, or highly simplified assumptions, in some cases because these assumptions ... The field of information economics includes both mathematical-economical research and also behavioral economics, akin to studies in behavioral psychology ... and Joskow have observed that much of economics is conceptual rather than quantitative, and difficult to model and formalize quantitatively ...
... Faculty of Economics and Business is divided into three departments Department of Management, Department of Finance and Accounting, and Department of ...
... Orley Ashenfelter professor of economics, winner of the Frisch Medal (1982) Ben Bernanke – professor of economics and public affairs, Chairman of the Federal Reserve ... Bowen – professor emeritus of economics, president of Princeton University from 1972 to 1988 and president of The Andrew W ... Angus Deaton – professor of economics, president of the American Economic Association Avinash Dixit – professor of economics, co-author of Games of Strategy, former ...
Famous quotes containing the words economics and, business and/or economics:
“The animals that depend on instinct have an inherent knowledge of the laws of economics and of how to apply them; Man, with his powers of reason, has reduced economics to the level of a farce which is at once funnier and more tragic than Tobacco Road.”
—James Thurber (18941961)
“What if all the forces of society were bent upon developing [poor] children? What if societys business were making people instead of profits? How much of their creative beauty of spirit would remain unquenched through the years? How much of this responsiveness would follow them through life?”
—Mary Heaton Vorse (18741966)
“The new sound-sphere is global. It ripples at great speed across languages, ideologies, frontiers and races.... The economics of this musical esperanto is staggering. Rock and pop breed concentric worlds of fashion, setting and life-style. Popular music has brought with it sociologies of private and public manner, of group solidarity. The politics of Eden come loud.”
—George Steiner (b. 1929)