David Lloyd may refer to:
- David Lloyd Leisure, a chain of high-end gym and racquet clubs in UK and Western Europe
- David Lloyd (judge) (1656–1731), chief justice of colonial Pennsylvania
- David Lloyd (priest) (c. 1688–1747?), Welsh cleric and translator
- David Lloyd (tenor) (1912–1969), British tenor
- David Lloyd (botanist) (1937–2006), New Zealand plant scientist and victim of poisoning scandal
- David Lloyd (writer) (1934–2009), American television writer
- David Lloyd (broadcaster), British radio broadcaster
- David Lloyd (comics) (born 1950), illustrator of the graphic novel V for Vendetta
- David Lloyd (actor) (born 1955), English actor and screenwriter
- David Lloyd (Welsh politician) (born 1956), Welsh politician
- David Lloyd (diplomat), former British ambassador to Slovenia
- David Lloyd (academic), professor of English and political activist
- Gareth David-Lloyd (born 1981), actor who plays Ianto in the television series Torchwood
- David Lloyd George (1863–1945), Prime Minister of the United Kingdom during World War I
- David Lloyd (musician), singer with Uropa Lula
- David Lloyd (sportscaster), SportsCenter anchor for ESPN
Read more about David Lloyd: Sportsmen
Other articles related to "david lloyd, lloyd":
... David Lloyd (footballer) (1872–?), forward for Thames Ironworks F.C ... David Lloyd (riflemaker and sportsman) (1910–1996), English deer-stalker, metallurgist, ballistician and sporting rifle maker Dave Lloyd (American football) (born 1936), former ...
... quickly decides to reconcile him with Edie 84 "We Want Baxter" Jay Sandrich David Lloyd December 1, 1973 Ted quits his job at WJM to pursue a political career ... Ted kissing another woman in his dressing room 87 "Happy Birthday, Lou!" George Tyne David Lloyd December 22, 1973 Mary plans a surprise party for Lou's birthday, only to find out too late that he hates birthday ... regular cast member 95 "Two Wrongs Don't Make a Writer" Nancy Walker David Lloyd February 23, 1974 Ted joins Mary's night school class in creative ...
... The name Lloyd is a variation of the Welsh word llwyd or clwyd, which means "grey" or "brown" ... which can also be a variation of the family name Flood Notable people named Lloyd A.L ... Lloyd (Albert Lancaster Lloyd) (1908–1982), English ethnomusicologist Alan Lloyd (Alan Rodney Lloyd) (1999-), New Zealand Christian Renewal School Student, Longboarder Alex Lloyd (born 1974 ...
... Rice Vaughan 1547 Robert Salusbury of Bachymbyd 1549 Ieuan ap David Lloyd 1551 John ap Hugh ap Evan 1552 Ellis Price of Plas Iolyn 1553 Edward Stanley 1554 Richard Mytton (o. 1556 Ellis Price 1557 Rhys Vaughan 1558 John David Lloyd 1559 John Salusbury of Bachymbyd 1560 Edward Stanley of Harlech 1561 Hugh Puleston 1562 Ieuan ap David Lloyd of Cebwyn 1563 ...
Famous quotes containing the words lloyd and/or david:
“A fully equipped duke costs as much to keep up as two Dreadnoughts, and dukes are just as great a terrorand they last longer.”
—David Lloyd George (18631945)
“I am wont to think that men are not so much the keepers of herds as herds are the keepers of men, the former are so much the freer.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)