David or Dave Black may refer to:
- Dave Black (baseball) (1892-1936), baseball player
- Dave Black (politician) (born 1961), Mayor of Papillion, Nebraska
- Dave Black (musician) (born 1959), American author and composer
- Dave Black (athlete) (born 1952), English long distance runner, see Athletics at the 1974 British Commonwealth Games
- David Black (Canadian football) (born 1962), Canadian football offensive lineman
- David Black (centre forward), footballer with Port Vale
- David Black (footballer) (1868–1940), Scottish international football (soccer) player
- David Black (historian) (born 1936), Western Australian historian
- David Holmes Black (born 1946), Canadian newspaper publisher
- David MacLeod Black (born 1941), South African-born Scottish poet
- Stage name of Jay Black, American singer
- David Black of the Black baronets
Other articles related to "david black, black, david":
... David Black (born 1936) is a Western Australian historian ... David Black has had numerous publications and considerable media exposure in regards to parliamentary history in Western Australia ...
... David Black (born April 13, 1962 in Oshawa, Ontario) is a former offensive lineman in the Canadian Football League ... Black was a CFL all-star in 1993 and a CFL Eastern all-star in 1989,1993 and 1994 ... for 713 yards against the Edmonton Eskimos in which Black was recognized by the CFL as 'Offensive Lineman of the Week' ...
2 "Denial" Christopher Misiano René Balcer David Shore October 8, 1997 (1997-10-08) Bloody sheets and an apparently stolen credit card lead Briscoe and Curtis ... Guest Star Michael Nouri 5 ... "Nullification" Constantine Makris David Black November 5, 1997 (1997-11-05) After the cops trace an eagle tattoo on a man shot and killed while holding up an armored truck to ... Writer David Black said while researching for the episode that he found some aspects of the movement to be bigoted, but found that some of it reminded him of "or ...
... Murray 1923 Percy Barrett 1922 Nicol Thompson 1921 David Black 1920 David Black 1919 David Black 1915-18 No tournament 1914 George Cumming 1913 David ...
Famous quotes containing the words black and/or david:
“It was common practice for me to take my children with me whenever I went shopping, out for a walk in a white neighborhood, or just felt like going about in a white world. The reason was simple enough: if a black man is alone or with other black men, he is a threat to whites. But if he is with children, then he is harmless, adorable.”
—Gerald Early (20th century)
“But the divinest poem, or the life of a great man, is the severest satire.... The greater the genius, the keener the edge of the satire.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)