Dark Lord may refer to:
- Dark Lord (fiction), a frequent character trope in fantasy fiction
- Dark Lord of the Sith, a title held by characters in the fictional Star Wars universe
- Dark Lord Morgoth, the principal antagonist of J. R. R. Tolkien’s Middle-earth works
- Dark Lord of Mordor or Sauron, the principal antagonist of The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien
- Dark Lord Voldemort, the main antagonist in the Harry Potter novel series by J. K. Rowling
- Dark Lord Chuckles the Silly Piggy, a character from Dave the Barbarian
- Ganon or Dark Lord Ganondorf, the main antagonist of The Legend of Zelda series
- Mordru or The Dark Lord, a supervillain in DC Comics
- Dark Lord, a famous Russian Imperial Stout beer from Three Floyds Brewing.
- Dark Lord, a villain from Flint the Time Detective
- Dark Lord, a nickname for former British cabinet minister Peter Mandelson, Lord Mandelson
- Darklords of Helgedad, antagonists in the Lone Wolf gamebooks
- Count Dracula, known as the Dark Lord in the Castlevania series.
- Devil or Dark Lord, the personification of evil in certain religions
- Dark Lord Day, an event held annually by Three Floyds Brewing
- Darkseid an alien despot from DC Comics.
Other articles related to "lord, dark lord":
... by a powerful wizard called the Wizard Lord ... the Council of Immortals select the Wizard Lord, who then reigns until death or he chooses to resign ... The source of the Wizard Lord's power is a collection of talismans, given to him by the Council of Immortals, that make him much more powerful than the other ...
... He is one of the "dark lord's candidates," or those born on the same day that Dracula died, giving him the ability to copy magical powers He joins Celia Fortner's cult, seeking to ... to escape Soma's body after Celia's attempt to turn Soma into the dark lord fails ...
... a full appearance in Rosario + Vampire Capu2, where he is the third Dark Lord ... Tōhōfuhai?) Tohofuhai is the second Dark Lord introduced in chapter 27 of the second serialization, and according to Ling-Ling, responsible for teaching Mikogami his sealing techniques ... Alucard (アルカード, Arukādo?) The Vampire Lord and one of the most powerful vampires who attempted to take over mankind ...
... Miracle Warriors Seal of the Dark Lord, known as Haja no Fūin (覇邪の封印?, lit ... Seal of the Dark Lord) in Japan, is a role-playing video game released initially on the Japanese PC-88 and then ported to various other systems, including a Sega Master System version which was released in ...
Famous quotes containing the words lord and/or dark:
“Lord Thomas was buried in the church,
Fair Ellinor in the choir;
And out from her bosom there grew a red rose
And out of Lord Thomas a briar.”
—Unknown. Lord Thomas and Fair Annet (l. 7780)
“No matter how deep and dark your pit, how dank your shroud,
Their heads are heroically unbloody and unbowed.”
—Ogden Nash (19021971)