- 2012- Victorian Premier League Premiers
- 2012- Victorian Premier League Minor Premiers
- 2012- Dockerty Cup Winners (FFV State Knockout Cup)
- 2009- Victorian Premier League Minor Premiers
- 2008- Victorian State League Division 1 Runners-Up
- 2000- Victorian State League Division 1 Champion
- 1997- Victorian State League Division 1 Champion
- 1996- Victorian State League Division 2 Runners-Up
- 1995- Victorian State League Division 3 Runners-Up
- 1991- Victorian State League Division 4 Runners-Up
- 1990- Victorian Provisional League 1 Champion
- 1989- Victorian Provisional League 2 Runners-Up
- 1988- Victorian Provisional League 3 Champion
Read more about this topic: Dandenong Thunder SC
Other articles related to "honours, honour":
... In the Queen's Birthday Honours of 1971, he was appointed a Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) ... In the Australia Day Honours of 1979, he was appointed a Member of the Order of Australia (AM) ...
... Undergraduate studies can be in the form of either single honours or combined honours degrees, most of which are available for study on either a full-time or part-time basis ... With a combined honours degree, a student may choose to study two different subjects in one of two ways Major/Minor combinations, where the student spends two-thirds of their time studying one subject and the ... are available for many of the single honour programmes ...
... In 1963, Richardson won the Best Actor Award at the Cannes Film Festival for Long Day's Journey into Night ... He won the BAFTA Award for Best British Actor for The Sound Barrier (1952), and was nominated on another three occasions (his last being for Greystoke The Legend of Tarzan, Lord of the Apes) ...
Famous quotes containing the word honours:
“Vain men delight in telling what Honours have been done them, what great Company they have kept, and the like; by which they plainly confess, that these Honours were more than their Due, and such as their Friends would not believe if they had not been told: Whereas a Man truly proud, thinks the greatest Honours below his Merit, and consequently scorns to boast. I therefore deliver it as a Maxim that whoever desires the Character of a proud Man, ought to conceal his Vanity.”
—Jonathan Swift (16671745)
“If a novel reveals true and vivid relationships, it is a moral work, no matter what the relationships consist in. If the novelist honours the relationship in itself, it will be a great novel.”
—D.H. (David Herbert)
“Come hither, all ye empty things,
Ye bubbles raisd by breath of Kings;
Who float upon the tide of state,
Come hither, and behold your fate.
Let pride be taught by this rebuke,
How very mean a things a Duke;
From all his ill-got honours flung,
Turnd to that dirt from whence he sprung.”
—Jonathan Swift (16671745)