Clifton Hill may mean:
- Clifton Hill, Victoria, a suburb of Melbourne, Australia
- Clifton Hill (Niagara Falls), a major tourist promenade with souvenir stores, attractions and diners in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
- Clifton Hill, part of the 19th-century suburb of Montpelier, Brighton, UK
- Clifton Hill, London, a road in St John's Wood, City of Westminster, London, UK
- Clifton Hill (album), a 2008 album by Canadian rock band Honeymoon Suite
- Clifton Hill, Trinidad, a beach in Point Fortin, Trinidad and Tobago
Other articles related to "clifton hill":
... Burger King Dairy Queen Pizza Pizza Clifton Hill Family Restaurant The Fudge Factory Ruby Tuesday ...
... the line was connected to other lines via a line from Royal Park to Clifton Hill, most of which comprised what was later known as the Inner Circle line ... In April 1921 automatic signalling was implemented between Princes Bridge and Clifton Hill ... In September 1926 the then single-track section between Clifton Hill and Westgarth was converted to Lever Locking and Track Control signalling, followed ...
... Clifton Hill railway station is a Premium Station in the suburb of Clifton Hill, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia ...
... The church serves the loosely defined Montpelier and Clifton Hill areas of Brighton, which lie west of the major Dyke Road and cover the steep slopes between the Seven Dials ... Development of the Montpelier and Clifton Hill areas started in the 1820s, and by the 1840s they had essentially taken the form they remain in today, with a range of high-quality ... maps, Temple Fields is the area bounded by Denmark Terrace, Clifton Hill, Powis Road and Victoria Road ...
... The railway line from Clifton Hill to Alphington was opened in 1884, and the railway station was linked to Melbourne via a western loop in 1888 ... A cable tram line down High Street to Clifton Hill was opened in 1886, faltered after the land market collapse of 1892, and opened and closed again until reopening permanently in 1901 ... pricier inner-city suburbs including Fitzroy, Clifton Hill and North Fitzroy ...
Famous quotes containing the words hill and/or clifton:
“I got my first clear view of Ktaadn, on this excursion, from a hill about two miles northwest of Bangor, whither I went for this purpose. After this I was ready to return to Massachusetts.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“Poetry is a matter of life, not just a matter of language.”
—Lucille Clifton (b. 1936)