Black Angels may refer to:
- Black Angels (Crumb), a 1970 composition for string quartet by George Crumb
- Black Angels (album), a 1990 album by Kronos Quartet, featuring Crumb's composition
- The Black Angels (band), an American rock band
- The Black Angels (EP), a 2005 EP by the band
- Los Ángeles Negros, a Latin pop group
In other uses:
- Brussels Black Angels, a Belgian Football League team
- Ontario Black Angels or Onterio Varrio Sur, a Chicano street gang from Ontario, California
- The Black Angels, a 1926 novel by Maud Hart Lovelace
- The Black Angels, a 1970 outlaw biker film
Other articles related to "black angels, black angel, black":
... Black Angels (ブラック・エンジェルズ?) (April 27, 2011, Geneon Universal Entertainment) as Reira Black Angels 2 (ブラック・エンジェルズ2 ...
... Formed in May 2004, the band's name derives from the Velvet Underground song "The Black Angel's Death Song" ... In 2005, the Black Angels were featured on a dual-disc compilation album of psychedelic music called Psychedelica Vol.1 from Northern Star Records ... Touring partners have included the blues rock band The Black Keys, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, The Warlocks, Roky Erickson, The Brian Jonestown Massacre ...
... The Free Design The Now Sound Redesigned The Black Angels S/T The Black Angels Passover V/A Jamaica to Toronto Soul Funk Reggae 1967 - 1974 Noel. 45 ... Karen Dalton Something On Your Mind b/w Katie Cruel (Alternate) 45 The Black Angels The First Vietnamese War b/w Nine Years 45 The Black Angels Better Off Alone b/w Tomorrow Always Knows ... Rock Sound of South Korea's Shin Joong Hyun 1958-1974 The Black Angels Another Nice Pair Charles 'Packy' Axton Late Late Party 1965-67 Jim Ford Harlan County Shin ...
... The Brussels Black Angels are an amateur American football team based in Brussels.The Black Angels are currently members of the Flemish Football League (FFL ...
Famous quotes containing the words angels and/or black:
“In Pride, in reasning Pride, our error lies;
All quit their sphere, and rush into the skies.
Pride still is aiming at the blest abodes,
Men would be Angels, Angels would be Gods.”
—Alexander Pope (16881744)
“O God, oh! of thine only worthy blood,
And my tears, make a heavenly Lethean flood,
And drown in it my sins black memory.
That thou remember them, some claim as debt;
I think it mercy, if thou wilt forget.”
—John Donne (15721631)