Bakker is a Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, or Dutch surname and may refer to:
- Cornelis Jan Bakker, nuclear physicist, Director-General of CERN in 1955–1960
- Donald Bakker, Canadian convicted of sex tourism
- Glenys Bakker (born 1962), Canadian curler
- Jay Bakker (born 1975), American pastor and founder of Revolution Church, son of Jim and Tammy Faye
- Jim Bakker (born 1939), American televangelist
- Lori Bakker, wife of Jim Bakker
- Paul-Jan Bakker (born 1957), Dutch cricketer
- Tammy Faye (1942-2007), famous as Tammy Faye Bakker, former wife of Jim Bakker
- Robert T. Bakker (born 1945), American paleontologist
- R. Scott Bakker (born 1967), Canadian fantasy author
- Thiemo de Bakker (born 1988), Dutch Junior tennis player
Read more about Bakker: Also See
Other articles related to "bakker":
... Tammy stood by Bakker through the scandal, including several instances when she cried on camera ... In 1989 Bakker was sentenced to 45 years in prison on 24 fraud and conspiracy counts ... In 1992, while Bakker was still in prison she filed for divorce, saying in a letter to the New Covenant Church in Orlando, Florida For years I have been pretending that everything is all right, when in fact I ...
... Baker (surname), of English origin Backer, of Norwegian origin This page or section lists people with the surname Bakker ... If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link ...
... North Carolina furniture store, hosted by Jim Bakker and his wife, Tammy Faye Bakker ... In February 1974, Bakker and his staff built what became known as the PTL Television Network (later named The Inspirational Network), a worldwide Christian satellite cable television network ... The program was later broadcast from Bakker's Heritage Village ministry headquarters and complex on Park Road in Charlotte, and was later moved to studios constructed at the ministry's new 2500-acre ...
... Maarten Jan den Bakker (born January 26, 1969 in Abbenbroek, Zuid-Holland) is a retired road bicycle racer from the Netherlands, who was a professional rider from 1990 to 2008 ... In 2008, Den Bakker ended his career ...
... Paul-Jan Bakker (born 19 August 1957) is a former Dutch cricketer ... Bakker was a right-handed batsman and a right-arm medium-fast bowler ...
Famous quotes containing the word bakker:
“Why should I apologize because God throws in crystal chandeliers, mahogany floors, and the best construction in the world?”
—Jim Bakker (b. 1940)
“You dont decide to build a church because you have money in the bank. You build because God says this is what I should do. Faith is the supplier of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.”
—Jim Bakker (b. 1940)