|Commentator||Mick Foley (SmackDown)|
|Michael Cole (SmackDown)|
|Jerry Lawler (Raw)|
|Jim Ross (Raw)|
|Mike Adamle (ECW)|
|Carlos Cabrera (Spanish)|
|Hugo Savinovich (Spanish)|
|Ring announcer||Tony Chimel (ECW)|
|Lilian Garcia (Raw)|
|Justin Roberts (SmackDown)|
|Referee||Mickie Henson (SmackDown)|
|Mike Posey (ECW)|
|Mike Chioda (Raw)|
|Jack Doan (Raw)|
|Jim Korderas (SmackDown)|
|Charles Robinson (SmackDown)|
Before the event began and aired live on pay-per-view, a dark match was featured in which WWE Tag Team Champions John Morrison and The Miz defeated Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore.
Read more about this topic: Backlash (2008)
Other articles related to "event, events, gathering":
... The event is considered to be weak, by the standards of Hadith authentication ... This is because of the problems with the chain of narrators of the events ... Kathir, in his famous Quranic exegesis, says the following, with regards to the event ...
... A limited edition €10 coin was produced for the event by the German government, which was only the third occasion that they had done so for a sporting event ... The colour scheme of the event, including the official logo, advertising, and the Olympiastadion's track and field, was blue and green ... The committee stated that blue represented reliability while green represented the event's environmental ambitions ...
Event can refer to many things such as:
- An observable occurrence, phenomenon or an extraordinary occurrence
A type of gathering:
- A ceremony, for example, a marriage
- A competition, for example, a sports competition
- A convention (meeting), also known as a conference
- A happening, a performance or situation meant to be considered as art
- A festival, for example, a musical event
- A media event, a happening that attracts coverage by mass media
- A party (including internal business function or staff party)
- A sporting event
- A corporate or business function, a profit driven event meant to raise awareness of a company's brand and/or products & services.
In science, technology, and mathematics:
- Event (computing), a software message indicating that something has happened, such as a keystroke or mouse click
- Event (synchronization primitive), a type of synchronization mechanism.
- Event, Particle accelerator, experiments which produce high energy (Electron volt
... Asian Games, officially known as the XV Asiad, is Asia's Olympic-style sporting event that was held in Doha, Qatar from December 1 to December 15, 2006 ... There were 46 disciplines from 39 events scheduled to be contested ... all 45 member nations of the Olympic Council of Asia took part in this event ...
Famous quotes containing the word event:
“My father, whose way was to force every event in nature into an hypothesis, by which means never man crucified TRUTH at the rate he did.”
—Laurence Sterne (17131768)
“This event advertises me that there is such a fact as death,the possibility of a mans dying. It seems as if no man had ever died in America before; for in order to die you must first have lived.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“There is nothing that I shudder at more than the idea of a separation of the Union. Should such an event ever happen, which I fervently pray God to avert, from that date I view our liberty gone.”
—Andrew Jackson (17671845)