- Bachmanov AA, Reed DR, Tordoff MG, Price RA, Beauchamp GK (1996)Intake of ethanol, sodium chloride, sucrose, citric acid and quinine hydrochloride solutions by mice: a genetic analysis. Behavior Genetics 26:563-573.
- Bachmanov AA, Tordoff MG, Beauchamp GK (2000) Intake of umami-tasting solutions by mice: A genetic analysis. Journal of Nutrition 130: 935S-941S.
- Bachmanov AA, Li X, Reed DR, Ohmen JD, Li S, Chen Z, Tordoff MG, de Jong PJ, Wu C, West DB, Chatterjee A, Ross DA, Beauchamp GK (2001) Positional cloning of the mouse saccharin preference (Sac) locus. Chemical Senses 26: 925-933.
- Bachmanov AA, Reed DR, Li X, Li S, Beauchamp GK, Tordoff MG (2002) Voluntary ethanol consumption by mice: Genome-wide analysis of
- quantitative trait loci and their interactions in a C57BL/6ByJ x129P3/J F2 intercross. Genome Research 12: 1257-1268.
- Bachmanov AA, Beauchamp GK (2007). Taste Receptor Genes. Annual Review of Nutrition 27:389-414.
Read more about this topic: Alexander Bachmanov
Famous quotes containing the words publications and/or select:
“Dr. Calder [a Unitarian minister] said of Dr. [Samuel] Johnson on the publications of Boswell and Mrs. Piozzi, that he was like Actaeon, torn to pieces by his own pack.”
—Horace Walpole (17171797)
“Here lies the body of Sir John Guise.
Nobody laughs, and nobody cries;
Where his soul is and how it fares
Nobody knows and nobody cares.”
—Anonymous. From Frobishers New Select Collection of Epitaphs (c. 1791)