Films and Television
- Against All Odds (film), a 1984 film starring Rachel Ward, Jeff Bridges and James Woods
- Against All Odds (soundtrack), the soundtrack from the movie
- The Blood of Fu Manchu, a 1968 British crime film retitled for American release in 1969 as Against All Odds
- "Against All Odds", an episode from Degrassi: The Next Generation
- Against All Odds (TV series), an upcoming 2013 Philippine TV series which will be aired in ABS-CBN
- Against All Odds (Canadian TV series), a documentary television series produced by Discovery Channel Canada that looks at how lucky people survived the impossible
- Against All Odds: Inside Statistics, an instructional TV series starring Teresa Amabile
- TNA Against All Odds, an annual pay-per-view wrestling event
- Against All Odds (2005), a professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event
- Against All Odds (2009), a professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event
- Against All Odds (2010), a professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event
- Against All Odds (2011), a professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event
- Against All Odds (2012), a professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event
Other articles related to "film, films, films and television, television":
... Kabushiki-kaisha?, TYO 9602) is a Japanese film, theater production, and distribution company ... tokusatsu superhero TV franchise, the films of Akira Kurosawa, and the anime films of Studio Ghibli ... is Godzilla, known as the "King of all Monsters", featured in 28 films ...
... The Jungle (1906) was adapted for film in 1914, with George Nash playing Jurgis Rudkus and Gail Kane playing Ona Lukozsaite ... appears at the beginning and end of the film "as a form of endorsement." The Wet Parade (1931) became a film directed by Victor Fleming in 1932 ... The film received eight Oscar nominations and won two ...
... In 2005 Stevens recorded the film Deuce Bigalow European Gigolo and played a character called "Jane-Mary" in a Spider-Man charity spoof called Spider-Plant Man for the BBC appearing opposite Rowan Atkinson ... Later in 2005, Stevens also played a minor role in Dominic Veall's ITV television drama Flawless playing Lucy Carlts, the sister of Rodger Carlts ...
... Love Sick (film), a 2006 Romanian drama film Lovesick (1937 film), a short by Walter Lantz Productions Lovesick, a 1983 romantic comedy film ...
Famous quotes containing the words films and, television and/or films:
“Films and gramophone records, music, books and buildings show clearly how vigorously a mans life and work go on after his death, whether we feel it or not, whether we are aware of the individual names or not.... There is no such thing as death according to our view!”
—Martin Bormann (19001945)
“Never before has a generation of parents faced such awesome competition with the mass media for their childrens attention. While parents tout the virtues of premarital virginity, drug-free living, nonviolent resolution of social conflict, or character over physical appearance, their values are daily challenged by television soaps, rock music lyrics, tabloid headlines, and movie scenes extolling the importance of physical appearance and conformity.”
—Marianne E. Neifert (20th century)
“Science fiction films are not about science. They are about disaster, which is one of the oldest subjects of art.”
—Susan Sontag (b. 1933)