Advice or advise may refer to:
- Advice (opinion), an opinion or recommendation offered as a guide to action, conduct
- Advice column, a regular feature on a website or in a newspaper or magazine
- Academic advising, in academics
- Legal advice, the giving of a formal and binding opinion regarding the substance or procedure of the law
- Advice (constitutional), in constitutional law, a frequently binding instruction issued to a constitutional office-holder
- Advice (programming), a piece of code executed when a join point is reached
- Advice (complexity), in complexity theory, a string with extra information used by Turing machine or other computing device
- Pay advice, also known as a pay slip
- Advice (song), a debut single by Christina Grimmie
- ADVISE (Analysis, Dissemination, Visualization, Insight, and Semantic Enhancement), a research and development program within the United States Department of Homeland Security
- ADVISE Advanced Stochastic Modelling Software from Conning & Company
Other articles related to "advice":
... The Community Legal Advice telephone helpline gives specific, independent advice to people living on benefits or low income ... Community Legal Advice covers six legal areas Debt Welfare benefits and tax credits Housing Employment Education Family ...
... Savage Love is a syndicated sex-advice column by Dan Savage ... also recorded the "Savage Lovecast", a weekly podcast version of the column, featuring telephone advice sessions ... He generally encourages advice-seekers to pursue their fetishes, so long as activities are legal, consensual, safe, and respectful ...
... It also provides advice on transaction structuring, negotiating assistance, due diligence, strategic partnering and the planning of significant ... debt and subordinated debt, including structuring, negotiating, cash flow analysis and advice on the timing of financing transactions ... recapitalization and reorganization advice, as well as providing formal business valuation, fairness opinion and research services ...
Famous quotes containing the word advice:
“My advice to people today is as follows: If you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out.”
—Timothy Leary (b. 1920)
“... your spiritual teachers caution you against enquirytell you not to read certain books; not to listen to certain people; to beware of profane learning; to submit your reason, and to receive their doctrines for truths. Such advice renders them suspicious counsellors.”
—Frances Wright (17951852)
“Im not in the speechmaking business nowadays. Im following the advice of an old mountain woman who said: When I walks, I walk slowly. When I sits, I sits loosely. And when I feel a worry coming on, I just go to sleep.”
—Lyndon Baines Johnson (19081973)