- Division champions: Boston Celtics (Atlantic), Cleveland Cavaliers (Central), Orlando Magic (Southeast), Denver Nuggets (Northwest), Los Angeles Lakers (Pacific), Dallas Mavericks (Southwest)
- Best regular-season record: Cleveland Cavaliers (61–21)
- Eastern Conference: Boston Celtics
- Western Conference: Los Angeles Lakers
- Finals: The Lakers defeat the Celtics 4–3 in the best-of-seven series, with Kobe Bryant named Finals MVP.
- Liga Nacional de Básquet, 2009–10 season:
- National Basketball League, 2009–10 season:
- Premiers: Perth Wildcats
- Champions: Perth Wildcats defeat the Wollongong Hawks 2–1 in the best-of-three Grand Final.
- Basketball League Belgium:
- Bulgarian National League: Lukoil Academic defeat Levski Sofia 3–1 in the best-of-five final.
- Chinese Basketball Association:
- Regular season: Guangdong Southern Tigers
- Playoffs: Guangdong Southern Tigers defeat Xinjiang Flying Tigers 4–1 in the best-of-seven final.
- Croatian League: Cibona defeat Zadar 3–2 in the best-of-five final.
- Czech League: Nymburk defeat Prostějov 4–1 in the best-of-seven final.
- Dutch Eredivisie: GasTerra Flames Groningen defeat WCAA Giants Bergen op Zoom 4–1 in the best-of-seven final.
- French Pro A League: Cholet defeat Le Mans 81–65 in the one-off final.
- German Bundesliga, 2009–10 season: Brose Baskets defeat Deutsche Bank Skyliners 3-2 in the bist-of-five final.
- Greek League, 2009–10 season: Panathinaikos defeat Olympiacos 3–1 in the best-of-five final.
- Iranian Super League, 2009–10 season: Mahram defeat Zob Ahan 2–0 in the best-of-three final.
- Israeli Super League, 2009–10 season: Gilboa/Galil defeat Maccabi Tel Aviv 90–77 in the one-off final.
- Italian Lega A, 2009-10 season: Montepaschi Siena sweep AJ Milano 4–0 in the best-of-seven final.
- Latvian League: Barons defeat VEF Riga 4–3 in the best-of-seven final.
- Lithuanian LKL: Lietuvos Rytas defeat Žalgiris 4–3 in the best-of-seven final.
- Montenegro League:
- Philippine Basketball Association, 2009–10 season:
- Philippine Cup: Purefoods Tender Juicy Giants sweep the Alaska Aces 4–0 in the best-of-seven final.
- Fiesta Conference: Alaska Aces defeat the San Miguel Beermen 4-2 in the best-of-seven final.
- Polish League: Asseco Prokom Gdynia sweep Anwil Włocławek 4–0 in the best-of-seven final.
- Russian Super League: CSKA Moscow sweep Khimki Moscow Region 3–0 in the best-of-five final.
- Serbia Super League:
- Slovenian League: Krka defeat Union Olimpija 3–2 in the best-of-five final.
- Spanish ACB:
- Season: Regal FC Barcelona
- Playoffs: Caja Laboral Baskonia sweep Regal FC Barcelona 3–0 in the best-of-five final.
- Turkish Basketball League: Fenerbahçe Ülker defeat Efes Pilsen 4–2 in the best-of-seven final.
- Ukrainian SuperLeague: Azovmash Mariupol defeat Budivelnyk Kyiv 3–2 in the best-of-five final.
- British Basketball League, 2009-10:
- Season: Newcastle Eagles
- Playoffs: Everton Tigers defeat the Glasgow Rocks 80–72 in the one-off final.
- Adriatic League: Partizan Belgrade defeat Cibona 75–74 in overtime in the one-off final.
- Baltic League: Žalgiris defeat Lietuvos Rytas 73–66 in the one-off final.
- VTB United League, 2009–10 season: CSKA Moscow defeat UNICS Kazan 66–55 in the one-off final.
- Super Basketball League:Yulon Dinos defeat Dacin Tigers 4-2 in the best-of-seven final.
- Eastern Conference: Atlanta Dream
- Western Conference: Seattle Storm
- Finals: The Storm sweep the Dream 3–0, with their center Lauren Jackson becoming the first non-U.S. player to be named Finals MVP.
Other articles related to "championships, national championships, national, nationals, championship":
2009 World Championships Denmark BRONZE 2008 Olympic Games(Feather) Silver 2008 Olympic Trials (Feather) GOLD 2007 Pan Am Olympic Qualifier SILVER 2007 Olympic Trials (Bantam/Feather) GOLD 2006 Dutch Open (Light ... National Championships (Feather) GOLD 2001 National Collegiate Championships (Feather) GOLD 2000 U.S ... Olympic Qualifying Tournament #1 (Fly) GOLD 2000 National Collegiate Championships (Feather) GOLD 1999 U.S ...
... Representing the United States 1986 US National Championships Eugene, Oregon 1st 1500 m 1987 World Championships Rome, Italy 10th 1500 m 1990 US National Championships Norwalk, California 5th 1500 m 1987 US National ...
... At the first "Nationals at the Zoo", there were only ninety entries for the two age divisions, 18 and under and 16 and under ... sixty-five years, many great names in men’s tennis have participated at "Nationals at the Zoo" ... played in the tournament, but only Laver (1956) and Smith (1964) won the boys 18 and under National Championships for singles ...
... Byberg became national champion in road cycling in 2004 ... In mountain biking, she won the Norwegian championship in cross country in 2006 and again in 2007, and became national champion in marathon in 2005 and 2006 ...
... The following table shows the number of national championships won since the recreation of the National Cadet Competition in 1974, by region ... National Championships Won by Region Region Drill Team Championships Won Color Guard Championships Won Total Northeast Region 16 ... Southeast Region 12 ... Southwest Region 2. 9 ... Only one cadet has commanded more than one team to a National Drill Team Championship ...
Famous quotes containing the word national:
“Ignorance, forgetfulness, or contempt of the rights of man are the only causes of public misfortunes and of the corruption of governments.”
—French National Assembly. Declaration of the Rights of Man (drafted and discussed Aug. 1789, published Sept. 1791)