William Spicer may refer to:
- William Spicer (14th century MP), MP for Devizes
- William A. Spicer (1865–1952), Seventh-day Adventist minister and president of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
- William Spicer (MP) (c. 1735–1788), British MP for Exeter, 1767–1768
- William Spicer (cricketer) (1846–1892), English cricketer.
- William Spicer (Medal of Honor) (1864–1949), gunner's mate in the United States Navy who received the Medal of Honor
Other articles related to "william, william spicer":
... Parliament First member Second member 1386 Richard Gobet William Salter 1388 (Feb) Richard Cardmaker William Salter 1388 (Sep) Richard Cardmaker William Spicer 1390 (Jan ...
Famous quotes containing the word william:
“We agree fully that the mother and unborn child demand special consideration. But so does the soldier and the man maimed in industry. Industrial conditions that are suitable for a stalwart, young, unmarried woman are certainly not equally suitable to the pregnant woman or the mother of young children. Yet welfare laws apply to all women alike. Such blanket legislation is as absurd as fixing industrial conditions for men on a basis of their all being wounded soldiers would be.”
—National Womans Party, quoted in Everyone Was Brave. As, ch. 8, by William L. ONeill (1969)