White Wolf may refer to:
- White wolf or arctic wolf, a mammal of the Canidae family and a subspecies of the gray wolf
- White Wolf Publishing, a publisher of role-playing games, notably the World of Darkness
- White Wolf (Yosemite), a location in Yosemite National Park
- White Wolf (band), a Canadian heavy metal band
- White Wolves, a British neo-Nazi organization linked to Combat 18
- Chang An-lo or White Wolf, Taiwanese fugitive and alleged organised crime boss
- Eduard Mammadov or White Wolf (born 1978), Azerbaijani kickboxer
- Elric of Melniboné or White Wolf, a dark fantasy antihero created by Michael Moorcock
- White Wolf, a book and a TV documentary by Jim Brandenburg about the Arctic wolves of Ellesmere Island
- White Wolf, a novel by Henrietta Branford
- White Wolf, a 2003 novel by David Gemmell
- Hunter the White Wolf, a Marvel Comics character who is the adopted elder brother of the Black Panther
Other articles related to "white wolf, white":
... Alpine Meadows and Squaw Valley, called White Wolf Mountain ... If connected via White Wolf, the combined ski area would be the largest resort in America with over 6,000 acres, only slightly smaller than Whistler Blackcomb in Canada at 8,100 acres ...
... was released on August 16, 2007, "just in time for Gen Con," according to the White Wolf website ... Previous to that, updates on the White Wolf Inc ... On April 25, 2007, a White Wolf staff member's publicly posted photograph documenting a prank revealed the Changeling cover for the first time ...
... White Wolf is a campground and concession area outside of Yosemite Valley in the northern area of Yosemite National Park (37°52′14.44″N 119°38′49.52″W ... White Wolf Campground contains 74 campsites and has the look and feel of Bridalveil Creek Campground ... Settlement in the White Wolf area began in the early 20th century, after the construction of the Tioga Road ...
... Changeling The Dreaming (White Wolf) The Autumn People (1995) Interior Artist Immortal Eyes Shadows on the Hill (1996) Interior Artist Immortal Eyes Court of All Kings (1996) Interior Artist ... Artist Guide to the Sabbat (Vampire The Masquerade) (1999) White Wolf, Interior Artist Guide to the Camarilla (Vampire The Masquerade) (1999) White ...
Famous quotes containing the words wolf and/or white:
“Pain is real when you get other people to believe in it. If no one believes in it but you, your pain is madness or hysteria.”
—Naomi Wolf (b. 1962)
“We are the only class in history that has been left to fight its battles alone, unaided by the ruling powers. White labor and the freed black men had their champions, but where are ours?”
—Elizabeth Cady Stanton (18151902)