University Press may refer to:
- University press, an academic publishing house that is typically affiliated with a large research university
It may also refer to
- University Press (Florida Atlantic University), a student-run newspaper at Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Florida
- University Press (Lamar University), a student-run newspaper at Lamar University in Beaumont, Texas
- University Press of America, an academic book publisher, part of the Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group
as well as
- Cambridge University Press, the publishing house of the University of Cambridge
- Oxford University Press, the publishing house of the University of Oxford
Read more about University Press: See Also
Other articles related to "university press, university":
... New York, Oxford University Press ... New York Oxford University Press ... Text "Publisher New York Oxford University Press" ignored (help) Assimilation in Native and Immigrant groups, special editor, Andres Suarez, Seminar ...
... New York Columbia University Press, ( Mehrotra, A ... Delhi Oxford University Press ... Delhi Oxford University Press ...
... Dayton Nationalist Partition and International Intervention (Oxford University Press, 2002), Kashmir The Roots of Conflict, Paths to Peace (Harvard University Press, 2003) and Contested Lands War and ... Sugata Bose (Gardiner Professor of Oceanic History and Affairs at Harvard University)is his elder brother and Sarmila Bose (b ... (1998) degrees in political science at Columbia University, New York, USA ...
... All pages with titles containing "University Press" List of university presses. ...
... (2007) New Haven and London Yale University Press ... (2007) Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, pp ... Cambridge Cambridge University Press ...
Famous quotes by university press:
“Fowls in the frith,
Fishes in the flood,
And I must wax wod:
Much sorrow I walk with
For best of bone and blood.”
—Unknown. Fowls in the Frith. . .
Oxford Book of Short Poems, The. P. J. Kavanagh and James Michie, eds. Oxford University Press.