- Super Video Recording, a videocassette technology by Grundig, based upon the Philips Video Cassette Recording format
- System V Release
- SVR Technologies : online software training Institute from Hyderabad, India.
- An abbreviation for Server
- Subvocal recognition, the art of taking subvocalization and converting the detected results to a digital text-based output
- Supply Voltage Rejection, the ability for voltage regulators to counter fast input changes
- Support vector regression, a method for performing nonlinear regression
- S.V.Ranga Rao Indian Cine actor.
Read more about this topic: SVR
Other articles related to "technology":
... ITIL is understood to encompass all elements relevant to technology service delivery, rather than focusing solely on design of the technology itself ... required to support the service, processes which interact with the service, technology, and architecture required to support the service, and the supply chain required to support the ...
... Information technology Institute of technology.it, an Internet top-level domain IT (file format), an audio file format used by Impulse Tracker ...
... The MOS Technology 6510 is a microprocessor designed by MOS Technology, Inc ... and is a modified form of the very successful 6502 ...
... Theories of technology often attempt to predict the future of technology based on the high technology and science of the time ...
Famous quotes containing the word technology:
“If the technology cannot shoulder the entire burden of strategic change, it nevertheless can set into motion a series of dynamics that present an important challenge to imperative control and the industrial division of labor. The more blurred the distinction between what workers know and what managers know, the more fragile and pointless any traditional relationships of domination and subordination between them will become.”
—Shoshana Zuboff (b. 1951)
“Primitive peoples tried to annul death by portraying the human bodywe do it by finding substitutes for the human body. Technology instead of mysticism!”
—Max Frisch (19111991)
“The successor to politics will be propaganda. Propaganda, not in the sense of a message or ideology, but as the impact of the whole technology of the times.”
—Marshall McLuhan (19111980)