Star Fox may refer to:
- Star Fox (series), a video game franchise by Nintendo
- Star Fox (video game), also known as Star Wing, the first game in the series released on SNES in 1993
- Star Fox 2, the unreleased sequel
- Star Fox 64, also known as Lylat Wars, released on Nintendo 64 in 1997
- Star Fox Adventures, developed by Rare and released on Nintendo GameCube in 2002
- Star Fox: Assault, released on GameCube in 2005
- Star Fox Command, released on Nintendo DS in 2006
- Star Fox 64 3D, a remake of Star Fox 64 released on Nintendo 3DS in 2011
- Fox McCloud, the main character of the series
- Star Fox (1983 video game), a game for the Atari 2600
- Starfox, a 1987 home computer game by Reaktor Software
- Starfox (comics), Marvel Comics superhero
- The Star Fox, a 1965 science fiction novel by author Poul Anderson
Other articles related to "star fox, star, fox":
... Star Fox is a video game for the Atari 2600 console, developed and published by Mythicon in 1983 ... front cover of the game states "Game 1 in Star Fox Series," no sequels were ever made, which is most likely because it received negative reception ...
... character designs for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System games F-Zero and Star Fox ... Falcon "was thrust into the limelight" in F-Zero since he was the "star character" ... The F-Zero character James McCloud bears a resemblance to the Star Fox character Fox McCloud ...
... Video game Starwing Star Fox* The title was changed so not to confuse this game with an older, unrelated game of the same name that was released on the Atari 2600 ... copyright problems, as defunct video game company Mythicon, developers of Star Fox on the Atari, had trademarked the name Star Fox in Europe, although the game was never released in Europe ... Video game Lylat Wars Star Fox 64* The title was changed due to the same copyright problems as the original game Star Fox ...
... in the original Japanese language version) is the robotic operator of Star Fox's mothership, the Great Fox ... ROB has the ability to completely control the Great Fox, piloting it, providing information to the team, and aiding them with items and vehicles ... After the first Great Fox is destroyed in Assault, he returns in Star Fox Command piloting the new version of the Great Fox ...
Famous quotes containing the words fox and/or star:
“Where has it all gone? I remember that twenty years ago there were geese and cranes and ducks and grouse here, clouds of them!... And there are far fewer animals. Wolf and fox are rare, brother, not to mention bears or mink. There used even to be moose!”
—Anton Pavlovich Chekhov (18601904)
“The star is the ultimate American verification of Jean Jacques Rousseaus Emile. His mere existence proves the perfectability of any man or woman. Oh wonderful pliability of human nature, in a society where anyone can become a celebrity! And where any celebrity ... may become a star!”
—Daniel J. Boorstin (b. 1914)