Significant Past Productions
- SWEENEY TODD By Stephen Sondheim and Hugh Wheeler; August 27 - September 21, 1991. This production was significant because it was the first of the Sondheim musicals produced by Signature and the critical acclaim established the company
- ASSASSINS By Stephen Sondheim and John Weidman; August 20 - October 3, 1992. This production was significant because it was attended by Stephen Sondheim and began a long term relationship between the theatre and Sondheim
- THE FIX by John Dempsey and Dana P. Rowe; March 17 - May 10, 1998. This production was significant because it began a long-term relationship between the theatre and Cameron Mackintosh
- GRAND HOTEL, By Luther Davis, Robert Wright, George Forrest, Maury Yeston; August 21 - October 7, 2001. This production was significant because it was running on 9/11 and resonated so well with the mood of the country afterwards
- LES MISÉRABLES by Alain Boublil and Claude-Michel Schönberg. Based on a novel by Victor Hugo; December 2, 2008 – February 22, 2009. This production was significant because it established the ability of Signature Theatre to adapt large musical productions to a more intimate stage.
For a complete production history see http://www.signature-theatre.org/production-history
Read more about this topic: Signature Theatre (Arlington, Virginia)
Other articles related to "significant":
... Milanese, while Milan fans are typically working-class and a significant portion are migrants from Southern Italy ... The traditional ultras group of Inter is Boys San they hold a significant place in the history of the ultras scene in general due to the fact that they are one of the oldest, being founded in ... as the main group of Boys San, there are four more significant groups Viking, Irriducibili, Ultras, and Brianza Alcoolica ...
... There was no statistically significant increase in brachial flow-mediated vasodilation or a significant change in other biomarkers of inflammation, lipid ... However there was a significant increase in resting brachial artery diameter ...
... The significant figures (also known as significant digits, and often shortened to sig figs) of a number are those digits that carry meaning contributing to its precision ... of a measuring device does not affect the number of significant figures in a measurement made using that device, although it does affect the accuracy ... that unbeknownst to the technician has a few glass beads at the bottom has the same number of significant figures as a significantly different measurement of the same physical object made using an ...
... James Stewart Polshek (born 1930, Akron, Ohio) is an American architect based in New York City ... He is the founder of Polshek Partnership, the firm at which he was Principal Design Partner for more than four decades ...
Famous quotes containing the words productions and/or significant:
“Most new things are not good, and die an early death; but those which push themselves forward and by slow degrees force themselves on the attention of mankind are the unconscious productions of human wisdom, and must have honest consideration, and must not be made the subject of unreasoning prejudice.”
—Thomas Brackett Reed (18391902)
“Priests and physicians should never look one another in the face. They have no common ground, nor is there any to mediate between them. When the one comes, the other goes. They could not come together without laughter, or a significant silence, for the ones profession is a satire on the others, and eithers success would be the others failure.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)