- Series (United States currency), referring to the year that a bill's design was adopted
- A book series
- A sequence of competitive sports events, sometimes to decide a championship; see also World Series (disambiguation)
- Serial (radio and television), series of television programs and radio programs that rely on a continuing plot that unfolds in a sequential episode by episode fashion
- "Television series", the Australian, British, and a number of others countries' equivalent term for the North American "television season", a set of episodes produced by a television serial.
- Land Rover Series, early Land Rover workhorses (forerunners to the Defender)
Read more about this topic: Series
Main Site Subjects