Politics and Military
- Resistance movement, a group trying to thwart foreign occupation
- Resistance during World War II
- French Resistance
- Polish Resistance
- Resistance (socialist youth organisation), an Australian Marxist organisation
- Draft resistance, organized or personal opposition to military conscription
- HMS Resistance, the name of four ships of the Royal Navy, and one planned one
- Resistance (military) is the ability of an organized force to stand on the defensive
- White Aryan Resistance
- Resistance: Journal of the Earth Liberation Movement, an earth liberation magazine
- Resistance (YBNP), from 2011, new name of Young BNP (age 18-30)
Read more about this topic: Resistance
Other articles related to "politics, politics and military, military":
... would check with Kirkpatrick if a potential guest had some "explaining to do" about his politics ...
... the Marquess of Gaotang by Cao Pi Zhu Zhi, military general for the Kingdom of Wu during the Three Kingdoms era of China Zhu Ran, military general for the Eastern Wu during the Three Kingdoms era of China ...
... Forms of corruption vary, but include bribery, extortion, cronyism, nepotism, patronage, graft, and embezzlement ... While corruption may facilitate criminal enterprise such as drug trafficking, money laundering, and trafficking, it is not restricted to these activities ...
... Garo Kahkejian (1963, Aleppo – 1993, Magauz near Martakert), Armenian military commander and participant of the Nagorno-Karabakh war, buried in the Yerablur Pantheon ...
Famous quotes containing the words military and/or politics:
“The schoolmaster is abroad! And I trust to him armed with his primer against the soldier in full military array.”
—Jeremy Bentham (17481832)
“We are naïve and moralistic women. We are human beings. Who find politics a blight upon the human condition. And do not know how one copes with it except through politics.”
—Kate Millett (b. 1934)