Paul Kelly may refer to:
- Paul Kelly (criminal) (1876–1936), United States criminal and founder of the Five Points Gang
- Paul Kelly (actor) (1899–1956), US stage and screen actor
- Paul Kelly (U.S. musician) (born 1940), US soul singer-songwriter
- Paul Joseph Kelly, Jr. (born 1940), US federal judge
- Paul Kelly (journalist) (born 1947), Australian journalist
- Paul V. Kelly (born 1947), USMC, Assistant Secretary of State for Legislative Affairs, 2001–2005
- Paul Kelly (musician) (born 1955), Australian musician
- Paul Kelly (lawyer) (born c. 1955), US lawyer and former NHL Players Association executive director
- Paul Kelly (Irish musician) (born 1957), Irish musician
- Paul Austin Kelly (born 1960), US opera tenor and former rock musician
- Paul Kelly (film maker) (born 1962), United Kingdom film maker and musician
- Paul Kelly (professor) (born 1962), United Kingdom political theorist
- Paul Kelly (politician) (born 1963), Canadian politician
- Paul Kelly (footballer) (born 1969), Australian footballer
- Paul Kelly (soccer) (born 1974), American soccer player
- Paul Kelly (hurler) (born 1979), Irish hurler
- Paul Kelly (fighter) (born 1984), UK martial artist
Read more about Paul Kelly: See Also
Other articles related to "paul kelly, kelly, paul":
... In late 1981, Frawley replaced Mick Holmes on guitar in Paul Kelly and the Dots (Kelly was ex-High Rise Bombers) after that band had recorded their second album Manila ... August 1982 due to line-up changes and Kelly being side-lined with a broken jaw ... While working with Kelly, Frawley co-wrote "Look So Fine, Feel So Low" ...
... Paul Kelly has performed in many guises including as a solo act as the leader of various bands – the Paul Kelly Band, Paul Kelly and the Dots, Paul Kelly and the Coloured Girls, Paul Kelly and the Messengers, Paul ...
... Paul X ... Kelley (born 1928), twenty-eighth Commandant of the United States Marine Corps ...
... Paul Kelly has won eight ARIA Awards from 24 nominations, including his first win in 1988 for the 'Best Video' award for "To Her Door", which was written by Kelly and ... Notably, Kelly has been nominated for 'Best Male Artist' twelve times including a run of eight years in a row 1995 to 2002 winning in 1997 and 1998 ... Kelly was also inducted into the ARIA Hall of Fame in 1997 alongside The Bee Gees and Graeme Bell ...
... Songs from the South - Volume 2 (Paul Kelly 98-08) is the second greatest hits album by Australian singer-songwriter Paul Kelly and was released on 10 November 2008 by the EMI label ... In 1997 Paul Kelly released Songs from the South, which featured hit songs from 1985 to 1997 ... Songs from the South - Volume 2 comprises songs from Kelly’s catalogue from 1998 to 2008 including his solo albums such as Words and Music, Nothing But ...
Famous quotes containing the word paul:
“This world crisis came about without women having anything to do with it. If the women of the world had not been excluded from world affairs, things today might have been different.”
—Alice Paul (18851977)