Places of Interest
- Afan Forest Park, formerly known as Afan Argoed is a predominantly forest country park for walking and recreation. In recent times, it has become a mecca for mountain biking with the development of a number of demanding mountain biking trails.
- Margam Country Park is a frequent destination for the World Rally Championships and is very popular with tourists all year round.
- Aberdulais Falls are on the River Dulais and were portrayed in Turner's painting, The Watermill
- Aberavon Beach is a large blue flag beach resort, popular with surfers and Kite boarders.
- Gnoll Country Park is a large country park with lakes, cascading waterfalls and the ruins of the historic Gnoll mansion, the former home of the Mackworth family.
- Crymlyn Bog a site of special scientific interest,in Skewen near Neath.
Read more about this topic: Neath Port Talbot
Other articles related to "places, place, places of interest":
... Three nations had four places, five nations had three places, thirteen nations had two places, and eleven nations only one place ...
... The route of the Yorkshire Wolds Way passes close to or through the following places Hessle North Ferriby Melton Welton Brantingham South Cave North Newbald Goodmanham Market Weighton Londesborough Nunburnholme Pocklington Millington Huggate Fridaythorpe Thixendale Wharram Percy Wharram le Street Wintringham Sherburn Potter Brompton Ganton Muston Filey Places in italics are slightly off the main route. ...
... Places of interest The almost symmetrical cone of Mayon Volcano Rizal Street, the four-lane main thoroughfare of Legazpi City Peñaranda Park, the main plaza in the Albay District Lig ... Albay Park and Wildlife, is one of the best places to view Mayon Volcano and Legazpi City ...
Famous quotes containing the words places of, interest and/or places:
“As Jerome expanded, its chances for the title, the toughest little town in the West, increased and when it was incorporated in 1899 the citizens were able to support the claim by pointing to the number of thick stone shutters on the fronts of all saloons, gambling halls, and other places of business for protection against gunfire.”
—Administration in the State of Ariz, U.S. public relief program (1935-1943)
“... there is nothing more irritating to a feminist than the average Womans Page of a newspaper, with its out-dated assumption that all women have a common trade interest in the household arts, and a common leisure interest in clothes and the doings of high society. Womens interests to-day are as wide as the world.”
—Crystal Eastman (18811928)
“The addition of a helpless, needy infant to a couples life limits freedom of movement, changes role expectancies, places physical demands on parents, and restricts spontaneity.”
—Jerrold Lee Shapiro (20th century)