Masters Degree Programme
To date the University has the following Masters programmes:
- Master of Business Administration;
- Master of Arts in African and Diasporan Literature;
- Master of Arts in Applied English Linguistics;
- Master of Arts in Development Studies;
- Master of Commerce in Accounting;
- Master of Commerce in Marketing Strategy;
- Master of Commerce in Strategic Management and Corporate Governance;
- Master of Education in Curriculum Studies;
- Master of Education in Educational Management;
- Master of Education in Philosophy of Education;
- Master of Education in Psychology of Education;
- Master of Education in Sociology of Education;
- Master of Science in Livestock and Wildlife Sciences;
- Master of Science in Ecological Resource Management;
- Master of Science in Media and Society Studies
- Master of Science in Information Systems and
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management.
Read more about this topic: Midlands State University
Other articles related to "degree, programme, degrees, master":
... He advanced to first degree black belt (shodan) rank in three months, fourth degree (yondan) ranking in two years, and sixth degree (rokudan) in fourteen years ...
... To be admitted to a programme at the advanced level, a student must have obtained a 3-year Swedish degree at the basic level or a corresponding degree from another country or some corresponding qualification ... The degrees that can be obtained at the advanced level are Degree of Master (One year) (magisterexamen), 1 year, 60 higher education credits Degree of Master (Two years) (masterexamen), 2 years, 120 higher ... The Degree of Master (Two years), masterexamen, is a new degree that is intended to be closely linked to continuing education at the graduate level ...
... wave structures of increasing size or higher degree ... This signals that the movement of the wave one degree higher is upward ... to unfold according to the five and three-wave structure which it underlies one degree higher ...
... Actually he had never written his master thesis, nor passed the university final exams and therefore had no master degree ...
Famous quotes containing the words programme, masters and/or degree:
“The idealists programme of political or economic reform may be impracticable, absurd, demonstrably ridiculous; but it can never be successfully opposed merely by pointing out that this is the case. A negative opposition cannot be wholly effectual: there must be a competing idealism; something must be offered that is not only less objectionable but more desirable.”
—Charles Horton Cooley (18641929)
“Today as in the time of Pliny and Columella, the hyacinth flourishes in Wales, the periwinkle in Illyria, the daisy on the ruins of Numantia; while around them cities have changed their masters and their names, collided and smashed, disappeared into nothingness, their peaceful generations have crossed down the ages as fresh and smiling as on the days of battle.”
—Edgar Quinet (18031875)
“If we are made in some degree for others, yet in a greater are we made for ourselves.”
—Thomas Jefferson (17431826)