- Mac, nickname of Clark McConachy, a snooker player
- 'Mac', nickname of Ian McCulloch (singer), lead singer of English band Echo & The Bunnymen
- Mac, a nickname for Mark McGwire, a former Major League Baseball player for the Oakland Athletics and St. Louis Cardinals
- "Mac", nom de plume of Stanley McMurtry, British cartoonist
- Mac (rapper), rapper formerly signed to No Limit Records
- Mac, member and musician of So Solid Crew
- Mạc (surname), a Vietnamese surname
- "Mac" can also be used as a nickname for Malcolm
- Alison Mac, British actress
- Bernie Mac, a comedian from the United States of America
- Mac Dre, rapper from Vallejo, California
- Mac King, an American comedy magician
- Mac Mall, rapper from Vallejo, California
- Mac Suzuki, a Major League Baseball pitcher
- "Uncle Mac", Derek McCulloch, British radio broadcaster
Read more about this topic: Mac (disambiguation)
Other articles related to "people":
... and the Owens Valley for water rights, is one of the most well-known examples of the lengths people will go to in order to secure adequate water supplies ... some time because we're now 38 million people and not anymore 18 million people like we were in the late 60s ...
... Further information List of people from Bitola Some notable people born in Bitola are Nikolce Noveski, footballer Karolina Gočeva, singer Hristijan Spirovski, pianist Janko ...
... Mumbai Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh said "I appeal to people to remain calm and maintain law and order ... People came from across Maharashtra for his funeral including the party's strongholds of Thane, Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad and Konkan regions ... Police said that 200,000 people walked alongside the hearse and were later joined by others on the way to the cremation site ...
... The population density was 3,208.8 people per square mile (1,238.9/km²) ... The Census reported that 64,044 people (99.7% of the population) lived in households, 97 (0.2%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 93 (0.1%) were institutionalized ... The population was spread out with 15,792 people (24.6%) under the age of 18, 5,574 people (8.7%) aged 18 to 24, 13,848 people (21.6%) aged 25 to 44, 21,414 people (3 ...
Famous quotes containing the word people:
“A great wind swept over the ghetto, carrying away shame, invisibility and four centuries of humiliation. But when the wind dropped people saw it had been only a little breeze, friendly, almost gentle.”
—Jean Genet (19101986)
“My time has come.
There are twenty people in my belly,
there is a magnitude of wings,
there are forty eyes shooting like arrows,
and they will all be born.
All be born in the yellow wind.”
—Anne Sexton (19281974)
“My belief is that no movie, nothing in life, leaves people neutral. You either leave them up or you leave them down.”
—David Puttnam (b. 1941)