In common conversation, the phrase loose ends usually refers to unresolved issues. Loose Ends may also refer to the following:
- Loose Ends (RJD2 album)
- Loose Ends (Jimi Hendrix album)
- Loose Ends (EP), a 2008 digital release by Rachael Yamagata
- Loose Ends (band), a British R&B group
- "Loose Ends", a song by Bruce Springsteen from Tracks
- "Loose Ends", a song by Imogen Heap from Speak For Yourself
- Loose Ends (company), a music production company founded by Pete Waterman
In other media:
- Loose Ends (radio), a British radio programme
- "Loose Ends" (Burn Notice), an episode of Burn Notice
- Loose Ends (novel), a novel based on the television series Roswell
- Loose Ends (novella), a novella by Paul Levinson (Analog, 1997)
- Loose Ends (film), a 1930 film starring Owen Nares
- Loose Ends (play), a play by Michael Weller
Other articles related to "loose ends":
... Chechik Craig O'Neill Jason Tracey September 20, 2007 (2007-09-20) BN110 4.8 12 ... "Loose Ends"Note 3 Stephen Surjik Matt Nix Alfredo Barrios, Jr ... ^ "Dead Drop" and "Loose Ends" were shown as one continuous two-hour finale, but originally produced to be aired as two separate episodes ... "Dead Drop" is sometimes referred to as "Loose Ends", Part I ...
... "Slow Down" is the 8th single by English R B band Loose Ends from their third studio album, Zagora ... in September 1986 by MCA Records and produced by Loose Ends' longtime collaborator Nick Martinelli ...
... Heart", "Tax Free", "Midnight") and Loose Ends ("The Stars That Play with Laughing Sam's Dice", "Drifter's Escape") along with new mixes of songs ("All Along the Watchtower") ... of the Midnight Lamp") is taken from the Loose Ends album, which was released in 1974 in Europe and Japan ... Bob Dylan "Drifter's Escape" also appeared on Loose Ends but in a posthumous mix created by John Jansen ...
... Faisal is a founding member of Loose Ends Pakistan, a non-profit organization targeted towards arousing a desire to change among the youth in Pakistan ... Loose Ends Pakistan, a by-product of the TV show Loose Ends, was registered in January 2007, and aims to identify and foster capabilities of socially aware people for the benefit of society ...
Famous quotes containing the words loose ends, ends and/or loose:
“How many things are now at loose ends! Who knows which way the wind will blow tomorrow?”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“The drama of life begins with a wail and ends with a sigh.”
—Minna Antrim (b. 1861)
“But with one step backward taken
I saved myself from going.
A world torn loose went by me.”
—Robert Frost (18741963)