List Of X-Men (TV Series) Characters
X-Factor is the mutant U.S. government group that was most notably seen in the espisode "Cold Comfort". However, X-Factor also could be seen briefly in espisodes Sanctuary Parts 1 and 2.
- Forge - Forge guest-starred in a few episodes. He is unique in that he has two separate roles in the show: in the present, he is the leader of the government-run X-Factor team; and in the future, he leads the mutant team called Xavier's Security Enforcers, that resists the Sentinels in the "Days of Future Past" time-line.
- Powers: Intuitive genius for invention; and he has a cyborg leg.
- Polaris (Lorna Dane) - Polaris appears in the episode "Cold Comfort" as a member of X-Factor. Polaris had been a member of the X-Men alongside her boyfriend, Iceman, though they eventually left to pursue a normal life. However, Polaris left Iceman and became member of X-Factor and fell in love with Havok. She was later featured in the second part of the episode "Phalanx Covenant," in which she aided Beast, Magneto, Forge, Warlock, and Amelia Voght in their battle with the extraterrestrial Phalanx Empire.
- Powers: Manipulates electromagnetism allowing her to fly, create force-fields, project concussive blasts, and manipulate ferrous materials.
- Havok (Alex Summers) - Havok guest-starred in the episode "Cold Comfort" as a member of X-Factor and was revealed to be romantically involved with Iceman's ex-girlfriend, Lorna Dane. In the episode, X-Factor fights against the X-Men for a "friendly skirmish," as Forge puts it. It is never openly stated in the animated series that Cyclops and Havok are indeed long-lost brothers, though Alex's existence is revealed in flashbacks. When the two meet they develop an instant rivalry and neither brother's powers affect the other; a fact which is also seen in the comics. Havok is also seen in Season 1's Days of Future Past Part 2, when Bishop tells the X-Men what will happen in the future.
- Powers: Metabolizes cosmic radiation and discharges it as energy blasts from his arms.
- Quicksilver (Pietro Maximoff) (voiced by Paul Haddad) - Quicksilver guest-starred in a couple of episodes. His most noticeable appearance is in the story, "Family Ties" (season 4), where along with his sister, the Scarlet Witch, they look for their long-lost father and discover that he is Magneto.
- Powers: Superhuman speed.
- Multiple Man (James Madrox) - Multiple Man appeared in the episode "Cold Comfort" as a member of X-Factor.
- Powers: Self-duplication by absorbing kinetic energy.
- Wolfsbane (Rahne Sinclair) - Wolfsbane appears in the episode "Cold Comfort" as a member of X-Factor.
- Powers: Morphs into a werewolf-like humanoid.
- Strong Guy (Guido Carosella) - Strong Guy appears in the episode "Cold Comfort" as a member of X-Factor.
- Powers: Rechannels kinetic energy into physical strength.
Other related articles:
... War Machine (James Rhodes), Sunfire, and Spider-Man were shown saving people from falling rubble in the "Phoenix Saga." Domino (Neena Thurman) (voiced by Jennifer Dale), Feral (Maria Callasantos), Gargoyle I (Yuri Topolov), Rictor (Julio "Ric" Richter), and Warpath (James Proudstar) were seen as slaves on Slave Island ... Domino also had a cameo appearance in the episode "Repo Man." Kangaroo (Frank Oliver), Random (Marshall Stone III), Arclight (Philippa Sontag), Blockbuster (Michael Baer), Tarbaby, and Black Panther (T'Challa) had a cameo appearance in the two-part episode "Sanctuary." Ghost Rider appeared briefly as a memory in one of Gambit's flashbacks in the episode "Final Decision." Deadpool (Wade Wilson) - Morph briefly transforms into Deadpool ...
Famous quotes containing the words characters and/or list:
“My characters never die screaming in rage. They attempt to pull themselves back together and go on. And thats basically a conservative view of life.”
—Jane Smiley (b. 1949)
“I made a list of things I have
to remember and a list
of things I want to forget,
but I see they are the same list.”
—Linda Pastan (b. 1932)