- by editor
For precision, publication data is given in the language of the title page of the edition. To make this information comprehensible to the English language reader, links are provided to English language article titles, where necessary and possible.
When a single editor is responsible for more than one edition, these are listed in alphabetical order of the sigla of the relevant manuscripts. In such cases, if the manuscript is not readily identifiable from the title, its name (siglum and number) are appended after the citation.
- Buchanan, Edgar S. The Epistles and Apocalypse from the Codex Harleianus. Sacred Latin Texts 1. London, 1912.
- Buchanan, Edgar S. The Four Gospels from the Codex Corbeiensis, together with fragments of the Catholic Epistles, of the Acts and of the Apocalypse from the Fleury Palimpsest. Old Latin Biblical Texts 5. Oxford, 1907.
- Bruyne, Donatien de. Les Fragments de Freising— épitres de S. Paul et épttres catholiques. Collectanea Biblica Latina 5. Rome, 1921. (French)
- Fischer, Bonifatius. Ein neuer Zeuge zum westlichen Text der Apostelgeschichte. Pages 33–63 in J. Neville Birdsall and R.W. Thomson (eds). Biblical and Patristic Studies in Memory of Robert Pierce Casey. Freiburg im Breisgau: Verlag Herder, 1963. (German)
- Frede, HJ. Alttateinische Paulus-Handschriften. Freiburg im Breisgau: Verlag Herder, 1964. (German)
- Gwynn, John. Liber Ardmachanus: The Book of Armagh. Dublin, 1913.
- Jülicher, Adolf, Walter Matzkow and Kurt Aland (eds). Itala: Das Neue Testament in altlateinischer Überliefung. 4 volumes . Berlin: Walter de Gruyter and Company, 1938–1972. (German)
- Matthaei, C. F., Novum Testamentum, XII, tomis distinctum Graece et Latine. Textum denuo recensuit, varias lectiones nunquam antea vulgatas ex centum codicibus MSS.... 12 volumes. Rigae, 1782-1788. (Latin)
- Matthaei, C. F., Novum Testamentum, XIII. Epistolarum Pauli Codex Graecus cum versione Latino veteri vulgo Antehieronymiana olim Buernerianus nunc Bibliothecae Electoralis Dresdeiisis ... Lipsiae, 1791. (Latin)
- Morin, Germain. Etudes, textes, découvertes. Contributions à la literature et a l'histoire des douxe premiers siècles. Anécdota Maredsolana, 2e Série 1. Paris: Abbaye de Maredsous, 1913. (French)
- Morin, Germain. Liber Comicus sive Lectionarius missae quo Toletana Ecclesia ante annos mille et ducentos utebatur. Anécdota Maredsolana 1. Marodsoli, 1893. (French)
- Sanders, HA. 'The Text of Acts in Ms. 146 of the University of Michigan'. Proceedings of the American Philosophical Society 77 (1937): –.
- de:Schultze, Victor. Codex Waldeccensis. München, 1904.
- Scrivener, FHA. An Exact Transcript of the Codex Augiensis. Cambridge and London, 1859.
- Souter, Alexander. Miscellanea Ehrle 1. Studi e Testi 137. Roma, 1924.
- Tischendorf, Constantin von. Codex Claromontanus. Lipsiae, 1852.
- Tischendorf, Constantin von. Codex Laudianus, sive Actus apostolorum Graeces et Latine. Monumenta sacra inedita, nova collectio 9. Lipsiae, 1870.
- Tischendorf, Constantin von. Anecdota Sacra et Profana. Editio repetita, emendata, aucta. Lipsiae, 1861.
- White, Henry Julian. Portions of the Acts of the Apostles, of the Epistles of St. James, and of the First Epistle of St. Peter from the Bobbio Palimpsest. Old Latin Biblical Texts 4. Oxford: The Clarendon Press, 1897.
- Wordsworth, John; Henry Julian White and others. Novum Testamentum Domini Nostri Iesu Christi Latine Secundum Editionem Sancti Hieronymi. 3 volumes. Oxford: The Clarendon Press, 1889–1954.
Other articles related to "editions, edition":
... In the English language, Guide to Getting It On! has had six editions ... This is a link to the covers of the six US editions plus one separate UK edition ... Book About Sex for Adults of All Ages (1st edition, June 1996) ISBN 1-885535-14-7 ...
... On 2 May 2006 the Evening News dropped the "Lite" edition in favour of a "part-free, part-paid" distribution model for the main paper ...
... The Book of the Law of the Lord was published in two separate editions during James Strang's lifetime ... The first edition of 1851 contained only eighty pages and consisted of material translated directly from the Plates of Laban, with five exceptions ... The 1856 edition is the one generally used by Strangites today ...
... in both the Standard and Enterprise editions ... Standard Edition Supports up to 5 storage groups ... Enterprise Edition This is extended to 100 databases in up to 50 storage groups ...
... Revised editions were frequently published by H ... Bentley between 1832 (fourth edition in two volumes) and 1917, and again between 1923 and 1940, with further editions thereafter ... The 105th edition, published in 1970 under the editorship of Mr Peter Townend, was the last update until a 106th edition came out in 1999, and a 107th in 2003 ...
Famous quotes containing the word editions:
“The next Augustan age will dawn on the other side of the Atlantic. There will, perhaps, be a Thucydides at Boston, a Xenophon at New York, and, in time, a Virgil at Mexico, and a Newton at Peru. At last, some curious traveller from Lima will visit England and give a description of the ruins of St. Pauls, like the editions of Balbec and Palmyra.”
—Horace Walpole (17171797)
“The next Augustan age will dawn on the other side of the Atlantic. There will, perhaps, be a Thucydides at Boston, a Xenophon at New York, and, in time, a Virgil at Mexico, and a Newton at Peru. At last, some curious traveller from Lima will visit England and give a description of the ruins of St Pauls, like the editions of Balbec and Palmyra.”
—Horace Walpole (17171797)