- Victoria and Albert (V&A) Museum, London
- DAVIS-IMAGES Collection, MA.
- Australian Centre for the Moving Image, Melbourne, Australia 2004
- Museum of Contemporary Art (MCA) Library, Sydney, Australia 2004
- Tempra museum of contemporary art, Malta
- The Museum of Modern Art, Lending Collection, NYC, New York
- Long Beach Museum of Art, California
- Experimental TV Center, Owego, New York
- Fine Art Museum of Long Island, New York
- School of Visual Arts, NYC, New York
- Palm Beach Photographic Museum, Florida
- Masur Museum of Art, Monroe, Louisiana
- Bibliothèque Nationale, Paris, France
- Musee Francais de la Photography, Paris, France
- Coca-Cola, Atlanta, Georgia
- Polaroid Collection, Cambridge Massachusetts, and Zurich, Switzerland
- Philip Morris, Hamburg, Germany
- Commerzbank, Frankfurt, Germany
- Absolut Museum, NYC, New York
- Shaw Walker, NYC, New York
- Polk & Davis & Wardell, NYC, New York
Read more about this topic: Laurence Gartel
Other articles related to "collections, collection":
... Consequently, he created large collections of mineral specimens of a quality still admired to this day ... Many classic specimens would never be in collections had it not been for his effort and skill ... The mineral specimens he amassed were instrumental in creating the mineral collections of the Smithsonian in Washington DC, the Royal Ontario Museum in Toronto, Canada, University of Alberta ...
... As well as taught academic collections the library holds a number of Archives and Special Collections Bill Douglas and Peter Jewel Film Collection Camborne School of Mines Historical Records Cornish ... Falmouth Campus, Woodlane holds the art and design collections ...
... Like most museums, the Geology Museum has far more specimens stored in its collections than on display ... The museum's fossils include impressive collections from the White River Badlands, the Santana Formation of Brazil, a remarkable Silurian soft-bodied fauna from a quarry near Waukesha ...
Famous quotes containing the word collections:
“Most of those who make collections of verse or epigram are like men eating cherries or oysters: they choose out the best at first, and end by eating all.”
—Sébastien-Roch Nicolas De Chamfort (17411794)