Incomplete may refer to:
- A piece of work that is not finished
- Gödel's incompleteness theorems, a specification of logic
- Incomplete (band)
- "Incomplete" (Bad Religion song), a track from the album Stranger Than Fiction by Bad Religion
- "Incomplete" (Sisqó song)
- "Incomplete" (Backstreet Boys song)
- Incomplete (album), by Nembrionic
- "Incomplete" (Nembrionic song), a track on the above album
- Incomplete abortion (or incomplete miscarriage), a medical term
- Incomplete (Alanis Morissette song)
Other articles related to "incomplete":
395 Suite in C (Overture, Allemande, Courante, incomplete Sarabande), K. 399 Allegro in B-flat (incomplete completed by M. 400 Fugue in G minor (incomplete), K ...
... About 150 of Mozart's surviving works are incomplete, roughly a quarter of the total count of surviving works ... to be completions of fragments that had long been left incomplete ... It is not known why so many works were left incomplete ...
... when possible are dates and the source language(s) and, for incomplete translations, what portion of the text has been translated ... Because different groups of Jews and Christians differ on the true content of the Bible, the "incomplete translations" section includes only translations seen by their translators as incomplete ... This literature-related list is incomplete you can help by expanding it ...
Famous quotes containing the word incomplete:
“I dont think there is anything on earth more wonderful than those wistful incomplete friendships one makes now and then in an hours talk. You never see the people again, but the lingering sense of their presence in the world is like the glow of an unseen city at nightmakes you feel the teemingness of it all.”
—John Dos Passos (18961970)
“A man in love is incomplete until he has marriedthen hes finished.”
—Zsa Zsa Gabor (b. 1919)
“Each of us is incomplete compared to someone else, an animals incomplete compared to a person ... and a person compared to God, who is complete only to be imaginary.”
—Georges Bataille (18971962)