Bibliography About Hubert Hermans’s Work
- Culture & Psychology (2001). Special issue: Culture & the dialogical Self. Vol. 7, no. 3, 243-408.
- Theory & Psychology (2002). Special issue: the dialogical self, vol. 12, no. 2, 147-280.
- Journal of Constructivist Psychology (2003). Special issue on the dialogical self. Vol. 16, no.2, 89-213.
- Identity: An international Journal of theory and research (2004). Mediated identity in the emerging digital age: A dialogical perspective. Vol. 4, no. 4, 297-405.
- Counselling Psychology Quarterly (2006). Special issue: The dialogical approach to counselling theory, research, and practice, vol. 19, no. 1, 1-120.
- Van Belzen, J.A. (2006). Culture and the ‘dialogical self’: Toward a secular cultural psychology of religion. In: J. Straub, D. Weidemann, C. Kolbl, & B. Zielke (Eds.). Pursuit of meaning: Advances in cultural and cross-cultural psychology (pp. 129–152). New Brunswick, N.J.: Transaction Publishers.
Read more about this topic: Hubert Hermans
Famous quotes containing the word work:
“... when we shall have our amendment to the Constitution of the United States, everyone will think it was always so, just exactly as many young people believe that all the privileges, all the freedom, all the enjoyments which woman now possesses were always hers. They have no idea of how every single inch of ground that she stands upon to-day has been gained by the hard work of some little handful of women of the past.”
—Susan B. Anthony (18201906)