Holy Cross College may refer to:
- Holy Cross College (Dhaka), Bangladesh
- Holy Cross College (Indiana), in Notre Dame, Indiana, United States
- Holy Cross College (Kalutara), Western Province, Sri Lanka
- Holy Cross College (New Zealand)
- Holy Cross College Ryde, a high school in Sydney, Australia
- Holy Cross College, Strabane, Northern Ireland
- Holy Cross College (Trinidad), in Arima, Trinidad and Tobago
- Holy Cross College (UK), in Bury, England
Holy Cross University may refer to:
- Pontifical University of the Holy Cross, Rome, Italy
... Holy Cross College has the best known facilities in Northern Ireland ... This has put Holy Cross at the top of its intake from Strabane ...
... School 16–3 Parramatta Marist High 1978 Patrician Brothers(Fairfield) 19–3 Padua College(Brisbane) 1979 St Gregory's(Campbelltown) 16–14 Holy Cross College(Ryde) 1980 St Gregory's(Campb ...
... Holy Cross College (also known as Clonliffe College), located in Clonliffe Road, Drumcondra was founded in 1854 as the Catholic diocesan seminary for Dublin by Cardinal Paul Cullen (1803–78) In 1861 ... McCarthy for the proposed new University, McCarthy a famous architect designed the college building ... the Catholic University of Ireland was reconstituted as to comprise all Catholic Colleges including Holy Cross College, Clonliffe ...
... John’s College) ... San Baw was ordained as priest at the Holy Trinity Church, the pro cathedral ... degree holder from Bishop College in Calcutta, obtained the priest ordination ...
... South-West Province of the Congregation of Holy Cross ... seminary for the American congregation of the Holy Cross Fathers ... of Notre Dame as well as Saint Mary's College in Notre Dame, Indiana ...
Famous quotes containing the words college, holy and/or cross:
“A college of wit-crackers cannot flout me out of my humor. Dost thou think I care for a satire or an epigram?”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)
“There is no Holy One like the LORD, no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God.”
—Bible: Hebrew, 1 Samuel 2:2.
“He saved others; he cannot save himself. He is the King of Israel; let him come down from the cross now, and we will believe in him.”
—Bible: New Testament, Matthew 27:42.