Hern is an English masculine given name meaning "mythical hunter". There are variants including the Celtic Herne ("mythical hunter God"), associated with Herne the Hunter. Hern is also common as a surname, including the British Isles variant "A'hern" and the Irish variant "O'Hern". People with the name Hern include:
|Region of origin||British Isles|
|Related names||Herne, A'hern, O'hern|
- Dick Hern (1921–2002), British horse trainer
- Tom Hern (born 1984), New Zealand actor
- Riley Hern (1880–1929), Canadian ice hockey goaltender
- Warren Hern (born ?), American physician
- Bertie Ahern (born 1951), Irish prime minister from 1997-2008.
- Basia A'Hern (born 1989), English-born Australian actor
- Nicholas A'Hern (born 1969), Australian race walker
- Nick O'Hern (born 1971), Australian golfer
Read more about Hern: Other Uses
Other articles related to "hern":
... the Goons' habit of parodying American accents with repetitions of "hern" ... on the street if he "had change for a Hern" which was the Martian unit of currency ...
... Miguel Andony Hernández Rodríguez (born June 20, 1981) is a midfielder ... Hernández became a fixture in the Tecos midfield, recording almost 9,000 minutes played between 1999 and 2007 ...
... Edgar Marín Fernando Hernández Carlos Solano Marco Antonio Rojas Wilberth Barquero Juan Gutiérrez Carlos Santana (c) Francisco Hernández Heriberto Rojas ...
... Decision Final score Opponent Location Attendance Ref(s) 2005 Hernández, LivánLiván Hernández L 04 !4–8 Philadelphia Phillies Citizens Bank Park 44,080 2006 Hernán. 34,323 2010 Lannan, JohnJohn Lannan L 01 !1–11 Philadelphia Phillies Nationals Park 41,290 2011 Hernández, LivánLiván Hernández L 00 !0–2 Atlanta ...
... Rickey Henderson Elrod Hendricks Gail Henley Ubaldo Heredia Jesús Hernáiz Anderson Hernández Carlos Hernández Enzo Hernández Jackie Hernández Leonardo Hernández Ramón Hernández Roberto Hernández Willie ...