Henry Holt may refer to:
- Henry Holt (North Dakota politician) (died 1944), lieutenant governor
- Henry Holt (publisher) (1840–1926), publisher and author from Baltimore, Maryland
- Henry Holt and Company, Holt's publishing company
- Henry E. Holt (born 1929), astronomer
- Henry H. Holt (1831–1898), Michigan politician, lieutenant governor
- Henry W. Holt (1864–1947), Chief Justice of the Virginia Supreme Court
Other articles related to "henry holt, holt":
1985) Garbage (Cane Hill Press, 1988) Frog (British American Publishing, 1991) Interstate (Henry Holt, 1995) Gould (Henry Holt, 1997) 30 Pieces of a ...
... Henry Holt Co ... Henry Holt Co 1991, Book of the Month Club 1991 Fawcett (paperback) 1992 Mondadori (Italy) 1992 Centrum (Denmark) 1992 Silk Road (novel) ... Henry Holt Co ...
... Henry Holt (January 3, 1840 – February 13, 1926), was a book publisher and author ... Henry Holt was born in Baltimore, Maryland on January 3, 1840 ... After a year at Columbia Law School, Holt married Mary Florence West and left school for work ...
... The Scrambled States of America - Henry Holt and Co ... - 1998 Open Wide Tooth School Inside - Henry Holt and Co ... - 2000 Arnie the Doughnut - Henry Holt and Co ...
Famous quotes containing the words holt and/or henry:
“Nothing would improve newspaper criticism so much as the knowledge that it was to be read by men too hardy to acquiesce in the authoritative statement of the reviewer.”
—Richard Holt Hutton (18261897)
“The great tragedy of sciencethe slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley (182595)