"Green Eyes" may refer to:
- A human eye color (see Eye color - Green)
- "Green Eyes (Aquellos Ojos Verdes)", a popular song
- "Green Eyes", a song by Erykah Badu from her album Mama's Gun
- "Green Eyes", a song by Hüsker Dü from their album Flip Your Wig
- "Green Eyes", a song by Joe Purdy from his album You Can Tell Georgia
- "Green Eyes", a song by Coldplay from their album A Rush of Blood to the Head
- "Green Eyes", a song by Wavves from their album King of the Beach
- Green Eyes, a one act play by Tennessee Williams
- Green Eyes (1918 film), a silent drama film directed by Roy William Neill
- Green Eyes (1934 film), an American film directed by Richard Thorpe
- Freaky Green Eyes a book by Joyce Carol Oates
- Lovely Green Eyes a book by Arnost Lustig
- Green Eyes, a book by Lucius Shepard
- Green Eyes, a book by Karen Robards
- The Girl with the Jade Green Eyes, a book by John Boyd
- The Green Eyes Of Bast, a book by Sax Rohmer
- The Jane with Green Eyes, a book by Hank Janson
Other articles related to "green eyes, green, eyes, green eye":
... "Green Eyes" is a popular song, originally written in Spanish under the title "Aquellos Ojos Verdes" ("Those Green Eyes") by Adolfo Utrera and Nilo Menéndez, 1929 ...
... Green Eyes is a minor villain ... He is a fox who enjoys eating Toadlets, he has only made three appearances and he has no dialogue ...
... The video makes use of green lighting and green clothes, and switches between locations after zooming in on one of the girl's green eyes ... The original video for Pretty Green Eyes was actually a casino scene filmed at the Baby Blue Bar on the Albert Dock in Liverpool, but was not used as the actual music video ... The scene depicts a gorgeous girl with green eyes gambling on the dice table ...
... As in the case of blue eyes, the color of green eyes does not result simply from the pigmentation of the iris ... Green eyes probably result from the interaction of multiple variants within the OCA2 and other genes ... In Iceland, 89% of women and 87% of men have either blue or green eye color ...
Famous quotes containing the words eyes and/or green:
“A hovering temporizer, that
Canst with thine eyes at once see good and evil,
Inclining to them both.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)
“At twelve, the disintegration of afternoon
Began, the return to phantomerei, if not
To phantoms. Till then, it had been the other way:
One imagined the violet trees but the trees stood green,
At twelve, as green as ever they would be.
The sky was blue beyond the vaultiest phrase.”
—Wallace Stevens (18791955)