- Gaia (2002), an album by the Japanese rock band Janne Da Arc
- Gaia, the Japanese title for the album Valensia (1993) by the Dutch rock singer Valensia
- Gaia (1994), an EP by the Swedish metal band Tiamat
- Gaia (album) (2003), an album by the Spanish folk- heavy-metal band Mägo de Oz
- Gaia: One Woman's Journey (1994), an album by the Australian singer Olivia Newton-John
- Gaia-Onbashira (1998), an album by the Japanese New Age musician Kitarō
- "Gaia", a song from the album Fireships (1993) by the English singer Peter Hammill
- "Gaia", a song from the album Gaia-Onbashira (1998) by the Japanese New Age musician Kitarō
- "Gaia", a song from the album Hourglass (1997) by the American singer James Taylor
- "Gaea", a song from the album So Early in the Spring (1989) by the British rock band Pentangle
- "Gaia", a song from the album Synchestra (2006) by the Canadian rock musician Devin Townsend
- "Gaia", a song from the album Valensia (1993) by the Dutch rock singer Valensia
- Gaia, the name of the collaboration between Armin van Buuren and Benno de Goeij
- GAIA Chamber Music Festival, a music festival in Thun, Switzerland
- SH-01 GAIA, a synthesizer manufactured by Roland Corporation
Read more about this topic: Gaia
Other articles related to "music":
... Composer Joseph LoDuca wrote the theme music and incidental music, and co-wrote the lyrics for the songs in "The Bitter Suite" ... The theme music was developed from the traditional Bulgarian folk song "Kaval sviri", sung by the Bulgarian State Television Female Vocal Choir ... Emmy nominations for LoDuca, who won the Emmy award for Outstanding Music Composition for a Series (Dramatic Underscore) for the Season 5 episode Fallen ...
... guitar has largely replaced the double bass in popular music as the bass instrument in the rhythm section ... the types of basslines performed by the bassist vary widely from one style of music to another, the bassist fulfills a similar role in most types of music anchoring the harmonic ... The bass guitar is used in many styles of music including rock, metal, pop, punk rock, country, reggae, gospel, blues, and jazz ...
... Music therapy is an interpersonal process in which the therapist uses music and all of its facets—physical, emotional, mental, social, aesthetic, and ... In some instances, the client's needs are addressed directly through music in others they are addressed through the relationships that develop between the client and therapist ... Music therapy is used with individuals of all ages and with a variety of conditions, including psychiatric disorders, medical problems, physical handicaps, sensory impairments, developmental ...
... Nairobi is the centre of the Kenyan music scene ... The genre is a fusion of jazz and Luo music forms ... centre for East and Central African music ...
Famous quotes containing the word music:
“We may live without poetry, music and art;
We may live without conscience, and live without heart;
We may live without friends; we may live without books;
But civilized man cannot live without cooks.”
—Owen Meredith (18311891)
“The man that hath no music in himself,
Nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds,
Is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils.
The motions of his spirit are dull as night,
And his affections dark as Erebus.
Let no such man be trusted.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)
“Yankee Doodle, keep it up,
Yankee Doodle, dandy,
Mind the music and the step,
And with the girls be handy.”
—Richard Shuckburg (17561818)