- Ann Cottrell Free (1916–2004), American journalist
- Arthur M. Free (1879–1953), American politician
- Doug Free (born 1984), American football offensive tackle
- Duncan Free (born 1973), Australian rower and Olympic medalist
- F. William Free (1928–2003), American advertising executive
- Gavin Free (born 1988), English filmmaker
- James S. Free (1908–1996), American journalist
- Kalyn Free, American attorney
- Marcella Free (1920–2007), American copywriter
- Micki Free, American guitarist
- Peter Free (born 1971), Australian cricketer
- Ross Free (born 1943), Australian politician
- Tony Free, Australian rules football player
- World B. Free (born Lloyd Bernard Free, 1953), American basketball player
Read more about this topic: Free
Other articles related to "people":
... The population density was 3,208.8 people per square mile (1,238.9/km²) ... The Census reported that 64,044 people (99.7% of the population) lived in households, 97 (0.2%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 93 (0.1%) were institutionalized ... The population was spread out with 15,792 people (24.6%) under the age of 18, 5,574 people (8.7%) aged 18 to 24, 13,848 people (21.6%) aged 25 to 44, 21,414 people (33.3%) aged 45 to 64, and 7,606 ...
... water rights, is one of the most well-known examples of the lengths people will go to in order to secure adequate water supplies ... for quite some time because we're now 38 million people and not anymore 18 million people like we were in the late 60s ...
... Further information List of people from Bitola Some notable people born in Bitola are Nikolce Noveski, footballer Karolina Gočeva, singer Hristijan Spirovski, pianist Janko Konstantinov, architect ...
... On the day of his death, Mumbai Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh said "I appeal to people to remain calm and maintain law and order ... People came from across Maharashtra for his funeral including the party's strongholds of Thane, Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad and Konkan regions ... Police said that 200,000 people walked alongside the hearse and were later joined by others on the way to the cremation site ...
Famous quotes containing the word people:
“If you associate enough with older people who do enjoy their lives, who are not stored away in any golden ghettos, you will gain a sense of continuity and of the possibility for a full life.”
—Margaret Mead (19011978)
“If people would forget about utopia! When rationalism destroyed heaven and decided to set it up here on earth, that most terrible of all goals entered human ambition. It was clear thered be no end to what people would be made to suffer for it.”
—Nadine Gordimer (b. 1923)
“For us artists there waits the joyous compromise through art with all that wounded or defeated us in daily life; in this way, not to evade destiny, as the ordinary people try to do, but to fulfil it in its true potentialthe imagination.”
—Lawrence Durrell (19121990)