Francis may refer to:
- Francis (given name)
- Francis (surname)
- Francis, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Francis (electoral district)
- Francis Township, Holt County, Nebraska
- Francis, Utah
- Francis the Talking Mule, a mule celebrity, featured in seven movie comedies in the 1950s
- Francis (1950 film), a 1950 comedy film that launched Francis the Talking Mule
- Francis, a 1983 play by Julian Mitchell
- FRANCIS, bibliographic database
- Francis (1793), a colonial schooner in Australian waters 1793–1805
Other articles related to "francis":
... Francis Digby 1672 Francis, Lord Hawley 1673 Sir John Berry, Bt ... Sir John Granville 1690 Sir Francis Wheeler, Kt ... (died 1694) 1745 John Norris 1777 Francis Godolphin Osborne, Marquis of Carmarthen 1786 George Augustus, 9th Lord North 1799 Hon ...
... Francis Darwin (1848–1925) was the botanist son of Charles Darwin and Emma Darwin (née Wedgwood) ... Francis Darwin married Amy Ruck in 1874, who died in 1876 after the birth of their son Bernard Darwin, an author on golf - see below ... Francis married Ellen Crofts in September 1883 and they had a daughter Frances Crofts, who married and became known as the poet Frances Cornford (see below) ...
... Francis Grose (b ... in Broad Street, St-Peter-le-Poer, London, son of a Swiss immigrant and jeweller, Francis Jacob Grose (d ...
... Francis I Rákóczi, Prince of Transylvania (1645–1676) Francis II Rákóczi, Prince of Transylvania (1676–1735) ...
... David Rowland Francis (October 1, 1850 – January 15, 1927) was an American politician ... Francis was born in Richmond, Kentucky in 1850 ... Francis served as the United States Secretary of the Interior under President Grover Cleveland between 1896 and 1897 ...
Famous quotes containing the word francis:
“Hey, cut the crap! The Pope, the Holy Father himself, has this very day blessed Michael Corleone. You think you know better than the Pope?”
—Mario Puzo, U.S. author, screenwriter, and Francis Ford Coppola, U.S. director, screenwriter. Dominic (Don Novello)