Enzo is an Italian given name derivative of Heinz (diminutive of Henry). It can be used also as the short form for Lorenzo or Vincenzo. It is common in both the northern and southern parts of Italy as well as in Latin America and lately also in France and Spain.
Enzo may refer to:
- Enzo Bearzot, an Italian football player and manager
- Enzo Biagi, an Italian journalist
- Enzo Calzaghe, an Anglo-Italian boxing trainer.
- Enzo Cesario, a Chilean track and road cyclist
- Enzo Emanuele, an Italian medical researcher
- Enzo Ferrari (1898-1988), the founder of Scuderia Ferrari and Ferrari S.p.A.
- Enzo Ferrari (automobile), a vehicle made by Ferrari, named after its founder.
- Enzo Francescoli, a Uruguayan football player of Italian origin.
- Enzo Maccarinelli, is a Welsh professional boxer.
- Enzo Maiorca - a multiple record holder in the extreme sport of free-diving
- Enzo Maresca, Italian football player at Olympiacos F.C.
- Enzo Muccetti (1912-1977), Italian classical bassoonist
- Enzo Sacchi (1926-1988), Italian road bicycle and track cyclist
- Enzo Scifo, Belgian football player of Italian origins
- Enzo Sereni, Jewish-Italian SOE operative
- Enzo Zidane, son of French football player Zinedine Zidane
Other articles related to "enzo":
... Gianni Barrella as L'impresario Bruno Corelli as Dedè Moreno, il primo ballerino Enzo Furlai as Boselli (as Enzo Furlai-Furlanetto) Enzo Maggio as Gigetto Michele Malaspina as Il commendatore Cantelli ...
... Daniel Romeo (2005–06) Ahmed Alajlani (2006) Humberto Coelho (2006–07) José Morais (2007) Enzo Trossero (2007–08) Nery Pumpido (July 2008–Dec 08) Enzo ...
... Enzo Mirigliani (22 April 1917 – 26 September 2011) was an internationally known celebrity for his work as the head of the Miss Italy beauty pageant ... Originating from Santa Caterina in Calabria, Italy, Enzo became the reason for Miss Italy`s success in 1959 and has continued to help preserve its popularity throughout ... Enzo has been recognized by many and is highly respected for his tireless work to promote the "beauty of the daughters of our compatriots who live and work abroad." ...
... Enzo Bianchi Emmerdale character Portrayed by Daniel D’Alessandro Introduced by Steve Frost Duration 2004 First appearance 30 November 2004 Last appearance 1 December 2004 Classification Former guest Profile ... he frequently mentions his boyfriend of several years, Enzo, with whom he ran a wine bar in Sorrento, Italy ... Shortly after Paul's return, Enzo travels to Emmerdale and tells Paul he wants to end their relationship ...