En route is a French phrase that is commonly, and correctly, used in English grammar. It means "on the way" or "along the way"; en route! also means "let's go!". It may refer to:
- En route (novel), an 1895 novel by Joris-Karl Huysmans
- En route (song), a 1954 Soviet song by Vasili Solovyov-Sedoi
- En Route (film), a 2004 German movie directed by Jan Krüger
- En Route (album), an album by Moebius & Plank
- En-route chart, a type of aeronautical chart with specific information used during IFR flight
- enRoute (credit card), Air Canada's credit card division, now merged with Diners Club
- enRoute (magazine), Air Canada's in-flight magazine
Other articles related to "en route, route":
... Airlines Flight 812 was hijacked en route from Davao City, Philippines to Manila. 2000, August 18 a VASP Boeing 737-2A1 registration PP-SMG en route from Foz do Iguaçu to Curitiba-Afonso Pena was hijacked by 5 persons with the purpose of robbing BRL 5 million (approximately USD 2.75 Million ... Arabian Airlines Flight 115, flying from Jeddah to London was hijacked en route by two men who claimed they were armed with explosives ...
... Kennedy Airport on a scheduled route to Puerto Rico to divert to Havana, Cuba ... do Sul Sud Aviation SE-210 Caravelle VI R en route from Belém-Val de Cães to Manaus-Ponta Pelada was hijacked by 4 persons who demanded to be flown to Cuba ... October 31, 1969 TWA Flight 85 en route from Los Angeles to San Francisco was hijacked by 19-year old US Marine Raffaele Minichiello ...
... Cospatrick fire 01874-11-1717 Nov 640 ... km south-west of the Cape of Good Hope, en route to Auckland Only 3 people survived 7002100000000000000100 The Trevelyan (immigrant ship en route from ...
... degrees, many programs award a Master of Arts or Master of Science degree "en route", "in passing", or "in course" based on the graduate work done in the course of achieving the Ph.D ... additional work to obtain a master's en route to the Ph.D ...
Famous quotes containing the word route:
“no arranged terror: no forcing of image, plan,
no propaganda, no humbling of reality to precept:
terror pervades but is not arranged, all possibilities
of escape open: no route shut,”
—Archie Randolph Ammons (b. 1926)