Dope may refer to:
- Illegal drug trade, commonly heroin, however, it may refer to cannabis, cocaine, opium, methamphetamine or other illegal drugs depending on exact region and time-period
- An idiot
- Aircraft dope, a substance painted onto fabric-covered aircraft to tauten the skin
- Pipe dope, a chemical sealant applied to pipe threads to ensure a leakproof and pressure-tight seal
- Peg dope, a substance used to coat the bearing surfaces of the tuning pegs of string instruments
- Dope (TV series), an upcoming HBO drama series based on a Sara Gran novel of the same name
- Dope (band), an industrial metal band from Villa Park, Illinois.
- Edsel Dope, the lead singer and rhythm guitarist of the band.
- Dope Couture, an up market street wear brand based in Los Angeles, California.
- Dopefish, a type of fish used as an in-joke in the Commander Keen universe and games made after
- Dopant, an impurity added to a substance to alter its properties
- Discrete optimized protein energy, a method of assessing homology models in protein structure prediction
- Information, usually not widely known. (American slang).
- DOPE (data on personal equipment, or data on previous engagement) book, used with sniper equipment
- Soft drink (American slang).
- "Dope", a song by D'espairsRay from Monsters
Other articles related to "dope":
... DOPE, or Discrete Optimized Protein Energy, is a statistical potential used to assess homology models in protein structure prediction ... DOPE is based on an improved reference state that corresponds to noninteracting atoms in a homogeneous sphere with the radius dependent on a sample native structure it thus accounts for the finite ... and can be further used for evaluating with the DOPE score ...
... Cape Town and began collaborating with DJ Dope of Krushed Sorted and Felix Laband on the music for a multi-media project he had conceptualized, involving a ... These sessions spawned the "Man With No Name" track on African Dope's Cape Of Good Dope compilation in 2002, which later gradually mutated into The Constructus Corporation outfit ...
... I Got Them Locked" "Friends" "DXT Speaks Over A Dope Beat" "Dave" "Jingle Bell" "Sing A Simple Song" "Break Through" "Kool Is Back" "New Rap Language" "One For The Treble" "Rock It" "Disco ...
... "Hello Love" (Intro) Kenny Dope 059 2 ... Malik Yusef) (Interlude) Kenny Dope 214 9 ... "Desire" Kenny Dope 529 10 ...
Famous quotes containing the word dope:
“I was once a shameless, full-time dope fiend.”
—Gus Van Sant, U.S. screenwriter and director, and Dan Yost. Bob Hughes (Matt Dillon)
“If you think dope is for kicks and for thrills, youre out of your mind. There are more kicks to be had in a good case of paralytic polio or by living in an iron lung. If you think you need stuff to play music or sing, youre crazy. It can fix you so you cant play nothing or sing nothing.”
—Billie Holiday (19151959)