David Craig may refer to:
- David Craig (footballer), Northern Irish footballer who played for Newcastle United
- David Craig (Scottish footballer) (born 1969)
- David Craig, Baron Craig of Radley, retired British Chief of the Defence Staff and Marshal of the RAF
- David Craig (author), British former management consultant and writer criticising management consultancy
- David R. Craig, American politician
- David P. Craig, Australian scientist
- David Craig (Wisconsin politician), American politician
Other articles related to "david craig, craig, craigs, david":
... Call David Craig experienced and committed ... He married his high school sweetheart, Melinda (Blevins) Craig. 41 years of marriage, they have three children in 2010, the Craigs welcomed their eighth grandchild into the family ...
... David Craig, a successful neurosurgeon who has opened his own exclusive clinic called The David Craig Institute of New Medicine ... David Hartman as Dr ... Lynn Craig, Dr ...
... David Craig (born 8 June 1944 in Belfast) is a Northern Irish retired football player ... David Craig was a great footballer who played as a defender for Newcastle and Northern Ireland ...
... Craig married Elisabeth June Derenburg in 1955 they have two children The Hon ... Christopher Craig (born 1957) and The Hon ... Susan Craig (born 1960) ...
Famous quotes containing the words craig and/or david:
“Is that the Craig Jurgesen that Teddy Roosevelt gave you?... And you used it at San Juan Hill defending liberty. Now you want to destroy it.”
—Laurence Stallings (18941968)
“The tree of Knowledge is a Tree of Knowledge of good and evil.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)