Computing and Electronics
- Central European, an alternate name for Windows-1250
- Computer engineering
- Congestion Experienced, a protocol element of the Explicit Congestion Notification data networking protocol
- Consumer electronics
- Customer edge, a router at the customer premises that is connected to a Multi-protocol Label Switching network
- Customer engineer
- Windows CE, a version of the Windows operating system designed for mobile devices
- An abbreviation for Cheat Engine, a system debugger and cheating tool.
- An abbreviation for Chip Enable used on some memory and controller devices.
- Computably enumerable, a property of some sets in computability theory.
Read more about this topic: CE
Other articles related to "computing and electronics, electronic":
... SPICE an electronic circuit simulator SPICE (protocol), a remote-connection sharing protocol Automotive SPICE, an automotive standard framework for the assessment ...
Famous quotes containing the word electronics:
“We live in a highly industrialized society and every member of the Black nation must be as academically and technologically developed as possible. To wage a revolution, we need competent teachers, doctors, nurses, electronics experts, chemists, biologists, physicists, political scientists, and so on and so forth. Black women sitting at home reading bedtime stories to their children are just not going to make it.”
—Frances Beale, African American feminist and civil rights activist. The Black Woman, ch. 14 (1970)